chapter 12

Time skip

At the hotel.

I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to Xinlong poking me on the cheek.

"Babe stop~"

I said sleepy and pull away his hand putting the blaket over my face.

He pulled me making sit up as he cuddle me.

"Eww..."

Zeyu looks behind his seat seeing us.

"Kids we're here come on."
Mom said.

We all got the luggages and went to the lobby.

We checked in but there were 2 key cards.

"Okay so.. sice you guys are 15..I will let you guys get your own room."

She gave us the key card and we went our separate ways.

When we got into the room we all passed out on the bed.

Next morning early morning

I got up early and went to get breakfast for Xinlong,Zeyu and I. After I got breakfast for them I went back to get breakfast for mom and dad. They gave us a extra card incase of any emergencies. I put the food on the counter along with a note. I leave back into my hotel room. I see that Zeyu and Xinlong got up and were eating. Xinlong got up and went to me.

"Where did you go?"

"I went to get breakfast for us and your mom and dad."

He looked at me one last time before going back to eating.

I made myself some oatmeal and throw it into the microwave. As I was waiting, I felt warm arms hug me from behind. I turn and see Xinlong resting his head on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. I glanced to see Zeyu looking at us in disgust.

I pull away so I can eat my oatmeal.

In the afternoon.

We went out and went to the the mall seeing what they had.

We went into a store as I walk in and started looking at the clothes while Xinlong and Zeyu sat on the chairs waiting for me. What a nice brother and boyfriend.

Time skip

Back into the hotel.

Xinlong and I layed in bed and Zeyu layed on the other bed we went on our phone's when there was a knock at the door.

"I got it."

Xinlong went to open it.

It was his parents so we let them in.

"Thank you for the breakfast Y/n."

"No problem."
I replied

"Okay now we are going to go to a fancy restaurant get ready kids we will leave we will wait in the van."

We all nod then when they leave I jump up and down going to change into the outfit I bought.

In the van

In the van

"Y/n do you usually dress like that?! You look so beautiful."

Mom said looking in the mirror.

"No I dont dress like this. I mean it's just a basic black dress."

"I guess but black looks good and pretty on you."