Prologue

Riku POV:

When I woke up in the hospital bed I saw Tamaki and Sougo sitting right beside me.

"Riku Your finally awake!" Tamaki said hugging me tightly as sougo sighed in relief.

"What happened?" I asked sitting up.

"Don't you remember?" Sougo asked looking at me intensely. 

Remember? Remember what I thought to myself until that's when it all came flooding back to me...How Kujo Takamasa wanted to take me away and try to make me into his possessive doll, trying to turn me into the Lengendary ZERO that mysteriously vanished 15 years ago, until that's when my brother and my friends took me back.

"I remember now! I...Remember it all" I said getting out of bed.

"Wait a minute but how did I end up here?" I said thinking hard, trying to remember what happened.

"We were hoping you could tell us Riku?"Tamaki replied sitting Riku back down on the bed.

"The last thing me and Tamaki remember is getting on the travel bus with our friends and trigger and getting into that accident," Sougo said shaking his head.

"But then we realized that we didn't remember anything from before all of that"Tamaki said sighing.

"Well...I do" I answered, getting both of their attention. I began talking from the beginning, about how Kujo Takamasa tries to kidnap me and shape me into his own personal image of ZERO and how they rescued him.

"Then what happens after that?"Sougo asked nervously.

"This...Takamasa-San must not have been happy with the whole commotion and decided to get revenge" I said lowering my head.

"But luckily he didn't succeed as we are all still alive," Tamaki said smiling.

"Yeah"

"Come on let's go everybody must have woken up by now and wondering what happened, "I said cheerfully walking out of the room with Sougo and Tamaki behind.

As we walked in I saw Iori awake and ran to him crying seeing him with a bandage around his head with a broken arm but when I ran to him something was wrong.

"Hey, you get off me!"Iori said shoving me off him causing me to lose my balance and fall leaving me to stare at him in disbelief.

"Hey what are you doing Iori" Sougo shouted helping Riku up from the floor.

"Why did you guys let a fan in here, especially while we are recovering"He replied in annoyance.

"Fan? What do you mean fan?"Sougo said confused 

"Don't you remember Riku?"Tamaki said pointing at him

"No! None of us do," Iori said.

''Why would we remember him?"Yamato said putting on his glasses.

As I looked around the room I could see Mitsuki looking at me with a scarred face and Nagi looking at me with confusion and so did the others. That's when I realized I was a nobody to them, just a stranger...a ghost.

I ran to Triggers hoping that the problem wasn't the same, with Tamaki and Sougo running behind me.

"Tenn-nii do you remember me?"I said running to his side.

When he looked at me, my twin brother, the one that was supposed to tell me it was going to be alright did the scariest face that scared me so much that I backed away trembling in fear.

''Who are you? And what did you just called me?!'' Tenn said doing a gloomy look.

''Who let you in this room? We didn't ask for some redhead to come''Tenn stated turning back to his phone.

No way...They all forgot about me! Why me? Why just only me?! I thought to myself until that's when I realized...It was because I got them involved in the first place, I dragged them into my problems knowing it had nothing to do with them and this is the price I have to pay, well not anymore, it seems like I only have one option but to go.

I walked out of the room meeting up with Sogo and Tamaki and told them something they weren't going to like.

End of Riku's POV

''LIKE HELL YOU LEAVE!''Tamaki said shaking Riku

''I can't stay here if it meant putting you guys in trouble again'' Riku said looking down.

''I decided to go and live with my foster dad in London and continue my Idol career there''

''What do you want us to tell the others? Sogo said worriedly.

''Nothing''Riku replied quickly looking at Sogo.

''Tell them nothing about me and their life before the accident and how it happened,'' Riku replied putting his hands on Sogo's shoulder.

''WHY?'' Tamaki said stepping forward.

''Telling them would get them involved and I don't want that to happen again" Riku said sadly.

''And besides, if you tell them about the past it would have me involved in it and I do not want that'' Riku said with a tear falling down from his cheek.

''If you leave when will you come back?''Sogo asked wiping the tear from Riku's face

''Who knows maybe in one year or when you least expect it'' Riku replied chuckling making Tamaki and Sogo smile.

''If I leave right now Takamasa-san won't go after you guys'' Riku said walking into his hospital room changing.

''Okay then...I understand we won't tell them and we will warn our manager not to mention you to them as well,'' Tamaki said helping Riku pack.

Right before Riku went out the door he turned and hugged Sogo and Tamaki very tightly as they did to him.

''Promise to watch over (HIC) T-Tenn-nii for me (HIC) and the others,'' Riku said crying

''We promise! Make sure to take care of yourself''Tamaki said tearing up.

''Text us when you become famous,'' Sogo said shaking Riku's hand.

''I really don't want to leave,'' Riku said wiping his tears but then sighed and said.

''But I have to'' He said making a straight and then walked away without looking back.

Everything went back to normal for the others but Sogo and Tamaki were still thinking about Riku, they told the manager about Riku's final wish and asked her to keep his existence a secret. His room was completely dark and empty which later turned into a storage room.

However, the rest of the idols kept on wondering why they felt so incomplete.

I will update the next chapter in a few days so -GraceNicky9