Chapter 4-Remembrance

As they arrived at the hospital, Riku was rushed inside a room for a checkup, leaving everyone sitting in the waiting room quiet.

"This is all your fault Gaku"Tamaki said.

"Stop"-Tenn said.

"What do you mean my fault?"Gaku replied standing up.

"He just got in the way"he mumbled back

"Stop it"-Tenn said

"How can say that?!"Iori answered.

"He could be seriously injured because of what you did"

"YOU GUYS,ENOUGH!!! " Tenn shouted banging his hand on the table.

"You should be ashamed of what you did Gaku!What you did was really stupid!"Tenn exclaimed with his head down.

"Shut up Tenn!"Gaku said grabbing him by the collar.

"I thought you agreed with me"

"I DID!...Until.."Tenn replied looking away from Gaku.

"Until what?!"Gaku questioned shaking him.

"Open your damn mouth and speak brat!"

"UNTIL YOU PUNCHED MY LITTLE BROTHER !!!" Tenn had shouted escaping Gaku's grip.

S I L E N C E ...

"Am I right Sogo and Tamaki?" Tenn said looking at them sadly.

"Is he my little brother?"

Everyone stared at the pair for five minutes until they answered.

"Yes...Riku is your twin brother"Sougo replied.

"Before he left we made a promise with him"

"To never reveal to you guys his existence"Tamaki said sadly.

"Wait..so that means he was apart of IDOLISH7? "Yamato asked.

"Yes...If you guys want to know something we will answer but you may have to sit down as it will be a long explanation "Tamaki said gesturing for those standing to sit down.

That's how it all started...While Riku was recuperating Sogo and Tamaki were revealing to everyone who put them in that accident last year ago.

2 Hours Later...

"No way!"Ryuu said 

"You saying that-"

"Yes"Tamaki answered.

"Kujo Takamasa caused the accident" Sogo said,looking at Tenn guiltily.

"But why?"Iori asked.

"Because we were obstacles keeping him away from Riku, so he tried to get rid of us"Tamaki said with fury in his eyes.

"Tenn, when was the last time you heard from him"Ryuu said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't think he knows..."Tamaki stated.

"Why wouldn't he?" Ryuu asked.

"Because when Tenn found out about his fathers schemes he cut all ties with him"Sogo stated.

"WHAT THE HELL!"Gaku shouted confused."Tenn when was the last time you talked with your old man?"

"He hasn't contacted me ever since the accident"He replied silently.

S I L E N C E

Whilst everyone sat there dumbfounded,the doctor came out the checkup room.

"How is he sir?"Tenn asked worried.

"He just passed out due to pressure,causing him to go into shock"the doctor replied.

"But he is now awake if you want to visit him" the Doctor stated causing everyone to walk into the room with no hesitation.

But when they went inside they didn't notice someone listening to their entire conversation.

"Boss"

"What is it?"

"I've found him"

"Who?"

"The one you were looking for"

"Riku Nanase"

Thank you for being patient for the next chapter and hope you enjoy Chapter 4 - Remembrance-GraceNicky9