Chapter 7 - Secrets

Hello, my readers, I'm sorry for being absent these past few months but I am now back with the longest chapter that I have written for the first time. Hope you enjoy it!

------------------

Riku's POV

When I woke up, I found myself in bed with Tenn-nii holding me tightly and saw that he was sleeping soundly but I couldn't help but notice the small dark circles under his eyes carefully unwrapping myself from his arms.

''It seems like you have been having trouble sleeping, I'm sorry,'' I whispered kissing his forehead before getting out of bed quietly not making a sound, and when I made my way to the closet mirror I saw that I was wearing my brother's baggy shirt and smiled a bit.

'No wonder I smell like him...It feels like he stood right behind me ' I thought to myself before looking myself in the mirror and gasped, I looked like a complete wreck...My normally well-combed hair was ruffled up and looked unrecognizable to myself shockingly and my eyes were red while my face looked pale with tear streaks.

''Oh God...I didn't think I looked like this when they found, and to think I passed out looking like a crying corpse'' I said to myself in disbelief touching my face but then moved it away quickly, I should probably have a shower and clean myself up.

I then took off my clothes and hopped into the shower and was about to turn on the water but then remembered that Tenn-nii was sleeping so I should probably shower inside somebody else's room to try not to disturb him. So I then got off the shower grabbed my robe and towel and went to the door and silent tried to leave the room but that's when a phone started to ring

Oh No

My Phone

I looked around the room searching for my bag until that's when I  found it on the bedside table and quickly retrieved it and checked who was calling me.

No way...It can't be...

I quickly answered the call and listened carefully to the person on the other to say something even a sound was okay for me and that's when I heard him

"I wondered when you were going to pick up, Riku'' the person said in a mysterious voice.

The voice may have sounded older and a bit more different from what I last remembered but nothing could ever change the teasing in this person's voice.

''No way...It can't be,'' I said in almost a whisper.

''Oh come on Riku! Don't tell me you have forgotten me already,'' the person said chuckling,'' I know it's been long but-''

''LONG!,'' I shouted in disbelief, forgetting my brother was still sleeping but then started to chuckle dryly.

''Why now? It's been what? I don't know-''

''Two Years Riku...It's been Two Years, but I can explain all that if you just come and meet me at our spot,'' the person replied but sounded unsure in the last few words.

''I can't right-''

''Please Riku,'' he asked again desperately.

The minute I heard the pleading in his voice I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to bed and sleep knowing I would be able to see him again making me sigh in frustration.

''Riku? Are you still-''

''Where do you wanna meet?'' I asked seriously cutting him off.