Chapter 6 - Death

Riku's POV

I just sat there, wondering over and over if coming back here was a mistake, I was there in my cold, red room whilst right in front of me, was the pale white body of my manager, Deku. The last words...I heard him say, was that he had no regrets, about the sacrifice he had to do to keep me safe,  but how am I supposed to continue living, when I never got to thank him for what he has done for me.

 If Deku isn't here maybe...I should kill myself, to save myself from the pain,but first I will cover His body with blanket.

I grabbed some rope from the storage closet and a stool that was lying on the floor with the rest of the ruble in the living room when I finally got the rope to hang from the wall and began to tie it in a small circle and put it around my neck until that was when I heard sounds of feet heading towards my room door which was still wide open.

When I saw the person that was coming near my room I was shocked to see that it was...

"Riku...what are you doing!" Iori asked with widened eyes as he walked in.

"What do you think, Iori-kun?" I asked expressionless.

"Listen,Riku...You don't wanna do this" He said walking closer.

"Don't try to stop me!" I shouted back to him which echoed through the entire suite causing the rest of the idols to come and see this scene including Tenn-ni.

"What the hell?"Gaku stated when he saw me.

"Riku,get down from there right now!" Tenn shouted.

"Listen to your brother Riku,and get down so we can talk about this"Ryuu said coming closer.

"Why would I stay in a world where everyone I love dies" I retaliated back getting ready to jump.

"Because there are people in this world that love you" Tamaki replied.

"And it would kill us if you die like this" Iori said with tears in his eyes.

I couldn't understand why this was making me feel guilty...Was it because killing myself would hurt them? or was it because I was still grieving over Deku's death?Just seeing them right here was causing me to cry and remember all good times instead of the bad...

What am I doing?

I can't kill myself like this!

Otherwise Deku's sacrifice would have been for nothing...I should probably stop this.

I carefully, undid the knot around my neck and jump of the chair which caused me to stumble and was going to fall to the ground until that was when I felt arms wrap around me and when I opened my eyes I saw that Tenn-nii had caught me.

"Don't ever scare me like that"He whispered in my ear.

"I'm so sorry" I replied crying.

We just sat there for what felt like an eternity until that was when I pulled away deciding that I should probably explain why I was getting ready to kill my self.

"Why did you guys come here?" I asked curiously.

"Well...we came here to apologise to you, after what happened at the hospital" Iori replied.

"Oh...But how did you guys know where I was?" I asked knowing that I didn't tell them my address.

"Your manager Deku gave us the address the day before yesterday"Sogo replied.

"Oh,Deku did that?" I asked myself.

"Anyway...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!!" Tamaki shouted causing me to flinch.

"Yeah, when we came in we saw broken furniture and a trail of blood leading to your room" Nagi said worriedly.

"Riku did you injure yourself?" Mitsuki asked scared.

"No...I didn't" I replied.

"But why is there blood on your shirt" Yamato asked

"Don't worry...the blood isn't mine anyway" I said wearily with my head down.

S i l e n c e

Everyone's face turned pale the minute I said those very few words, they looked at me with fear in there eyes wanting to ask whose blood was but didn't have the courage to except for Tenn

"Then,whose blood is it?"Tenn asked with an intense stare which I tried to avoid.

"It's...Deku" I whispered but it was loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"D-Deku?"Sogo asked.

"You mean your manager Deku?The one that gave us your address" Tamaki asked shocked.

"But..with this much blood he lost, I doubt he-"I cut off Yamato's sentence.

"I know...He died in my arms,20 minutes ago" I said with tears unknowingly streaming down my cheeks.

"When I came back from the hospital everything was a mess" I said.

 "I found the trail of blood leading into my room and-" Before I could continue Tenn-nii pulled me into his chest.

"When I went in,I saw him(HIC)bleeding out from these (HIC)stabs wounds" I said stuttering and starting to shake.

"It's okay Riku"Tenn replied stroking my hair.

"But you don't understand(HIC)Kujo Takamasa came here for me a-and Deku sacrificed himself when he wouldn't reveal my location." I replied sniffling.

"Takamasa was here?!" Ryuu asked shocked, but when he said that my body felt weak all of a sudden and my eyes start to drop.

"Tenn-nii" I called out to him, he looked at me with a worried face.

"What is it Riku?" Tenn asked.

"I feel so sleepy..right now...zZZZZ" I replied to him,but then felt my body shut down into a deep slumber.

End of POV

Tenn POV 

I looked at Riku while he slept in my arms,while I wiped away tiny tears that were near his eyes.

"What's the plan?" Gaku asked.

"What do you think?We have to take him with us" I replied holding Riku close.

"His body must have shut due to all these recent events and won't wake up until later" Yamato stated.

"Why don't we all crash at TRIGGER dorm" Iori said thinking Riku needs his brother right now.

"Yeah,you guys place have the most security than us" Nagi said sincerely.

"Okay then it is decided,you shall all stay at Triggers dorm until further notice" I replied carrying Riku bridal style out of the building and to the car while Gaku called the police.

20 minutes Later

When everyone had started to watch TV I laid Riku in my bed and started to change him into one of my baggy shirts, I was about to leave him to sleep as I saw him stir in his sleep so I decided to stroke his hair  when I caress his cheek he grabbed my hand unconsciously and said.

"Tenn-nii (sniffle) don't leave me" Riku said still unconscious,which just caused me to blush a little.

So I then changed into out of my clothes and into my pyjamas and wiggled next to Riku and pulled him into my chest and kissed his forehead causing him to smile and say "I love you Tenn-nii"

I felt my cheeks heat up but then whispered " I love you to Riku, I promise not to leave you again..I promise"

I hope you guys liked this heartwarming chapter but don't worry I will soon update as I will be focused on my other fan fiction-GraceNicky9