Chapter 1 - Coming Home

Two Years Later:

In London Riku is now known as the 'Crimson Angel', when he left London he started his new career as an idol with a new alias, he texted with Sogo and Tamaki-Kun the minute he had his first live concert, becoming a worldwide pop star.

Riku would always ask if Kujo (Takamasa) had made any moves yet their answer was always the same...' No'. This just led to one question, when would Riku come back home to Japan?!

Riku POV:

Whilst the taxi driver drove me home I got a call from my dad telling me to get to CrimsomStudio as he had something important to discuss with me, so I instructed the driver to drive me. As I arrived and walked to my dad's I met up with my manager, Deku.

"Hey Deku! Why did you guys call me here?"I asked walking to him.

"You'll see when you get there, It's a surprise" he replied smiling.

When we came to my dad's office I just couldn't contain my excitement any longer and came right out with it.

"Okay, dad, what is the surprise?!"I said skipping over with a huge smile across my entire face.

"Surprise? What surprise?"Dad said doing a confused look at Deku who started giggling.

"I called you here to tell you that you will be heading off to Japan tomorrow," Dad said clapping his hands.

"What?Really!? Why?"I asked all confused.

"My old friend Otoharu Takanashi called and wanted to arrange mine and his idols to sing together for a group project" He replied looking up.

"Really, Otoharu-san wants me to do this?"I said remembering how he let me join IDOLISH7.

"Yeah! I just wanted to go over a few things before you leave for your flight later today" Dad said grabbing a few papers.

After that, he told me to never be on my own while roaming the streets of Japan and that I should always Deku by side in case something occurs and to not do anything stupid without thinking first.

I finally left London and went to Japan...The place where it all began back to where I was born and the place where all my friends were.

End of POV:

As Riku had finally arrived in Japan he ran outside and his eye laid upon the busy city that he had left...The place he thought he was never going to see again and the place where he was going to get it all Jacinto

That's when he remembered...Sogo and Tamakj were asking him when he was going to return to Japan and forgot to reply well, this will just have to be a surprise.

"Guess what Sogo and Tamaki...It looks like I came back sooner than expected" I said to myself as tears began falling from my face.

"Riku what's wrong?"Deku asked frantically getting a handkerchief to wipe his tears.

"Nothing," Riku said."I just remembered something I told my two best friends along time ago".

"Well if you say so, let's go the car is waiting for us," Deku said sighing.

"Yep let's go" he replied wiping his eyes.

As Riku and Deku got into the car Deku began explaining their schedule for today.

"So first we will go dancing studio so you can have a meeting with Idolish7 and Trigger to plan how this will go, "Deku said swiping on his phone screen.

"Then I will drive back to the hotel to get us something to eat and the rest of the day is free afterward" He stated. "So right now I will drop you at the studio to have your meeting".