Chapter 2 - Reunited Once More

As IDOLISH7 and TRIGGER stand there shocked, Tamaki and Sogo return, but is shocked to see the person they thought was never coming back, the person that they thought he had forgotten about ...

"No way"Tamaki said with his eyes wide open.

"It can't be...Riku?" Sogo said stepping forward.

Riku's POV:

The minute when I heard their voices I knew...I knew it was them,the only people that remembered, the only people that texted me everyday but most of all...The people who remembered my name.

When I turned around I couldn't believe it it was Sogo and Tamaki!

"I told I was coming back when you least expect it didn't I" I stated walking towards them.

"When did you get back?"Sogo asked hugging him and crying into his shoulder.

"Today! I was so nervous that-" I said but was then cut of by Iori.

"What on earth is going on?!And how do you guys know each other?"Iori shouted eyeing Sogo and Tamaki suspiciously.

"Well?...Answer the question, Nanase Riku" Tenn replied walking towards me.

But before anyone could answer that IDOLISH7'S manager Tsugumi Takanashi walking towards them.

"Guys I forgot to tell you today was the day the new idol was going to come and start working with you!" Tsugumi shouted but when she looked up and saw me, suddenly out of nowhere her happy smile, turned into anger and started charging towards.

"Manager before you hit me let me ex-"

But before I could continue I felt a warm embrace and when I opened my eyes it was manager hugging me.

"I'm so(HIC)glad that your safe(HIC) Riku-kun" she said crying into my chest.

"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you...Tsugumi-chan" I said patting her her hair but that was when she looked up and started blushing.

"What's wrong" I asked confused

"Right now..You just called me by my first name"she said covering her face.

"Really?I did?Sorry are you Okay, I forgot to call you manager" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"No!It's fine it's just the way you said my name"she replied looking away.

"...It sounded really cute".

She stated, but before I could reply she ran away all flustered just leaving me to the rest of them.

End of POV

"What was that all about" Gaku said looking confused.

As everyone stood there confused Iori secretly whispered to everyone.

"Guys it him!" Iori whispered.

"Who?" Yamato said looking around.

"Riku Nanase...He's the one that was with us before the accident" He replied.

"Then how should we approach this" Nagi said.

"Later, when he is caught off guard" Ryuu nodding

"It may be a bit too late for that...Look" Mitsuki replied as he pointed at Iori and Tenn walking up to Riku.

"Would like to come inside and rest after your long journey Nanase" Tenn said.

Riku was shocked by this offer and felt so happy to be talking to his brother again after such a long time so he accepted without even thinking and everyone went into the room to begin the meeting.

But little did Riku know was that he was going to tell them everything...But will that bring back Kujo Takamasa who was watching him all this time arise from the shadow and take what he wants.

Well thanks for reading Chapter 1 and hope you like Chapter 2 which will come out soon - GraceNicky9