Chapter 8 - Eren

Previously...

''So you came Riku,'' he said walking closer which made Riku take a step back which he noticed and stopped.

''You thought I wouldn't?'' Riku asked confused furrowing his eyebrows

''Honestly, yeah I did,'' the stranger said chuckling, ''Now I feel like an idiot.''

''Stop beating around the bush and tell why the hell I'm here Eren,'' Riku replied getting angry awaiting his reply but Eren only stepped out of the shadows to reveal his figure to Riku

''Tell me right now otherwise, I will walk out of this door and will pretend this whole conversation never happened!'' Riku shouted in a demanding voice.

--------------------------

Tenn's POV

When I ran into the building everything was covered in dust and cobwebs, feeling like it was only yesterday that I and Riku were playing around in these hallways but was then disrupted from my thoughts when the others stumbled in behind me.

Third Person POV

''What the-It's so dusty how can Riku walk through this place?!,'' Rynosuke asked in disbelief removing some fallen cobwebs.

''Shhh!',' Tenn hissed shoving a hand on top of his mouth putting his other hand up to his ear.

''Listen carefully,'' He whispered, making everyone go into silence.

At first, they didn't hear anything but then they could hear voices echoing from the hallway, and decided to tread carefully not making any sound until they made it to the other room but then quickly ducked behind the old bar counter when they realized that they weren't alone inside the old bar.

''What should we do?''Iori whispered nervously trying to get comfortable on the wooden floors

''We have to stay here and listen before we make our next move,'' Gaku replied, trying not to jump when a baby spider crawls past them which didn't go unnoticed by Rynosuke and Tenn.

While everyone sat there for what felt like an eternity, they started to get bored wondering if anybody was there anymore but then went onto high alert when they saw Tenn moving his body to sut up look over the counter and sighed in what sounded like relief.

''Why do you sound so relieved right now Tenn when we could be caught by Riku and god knows who?'' Gaku stated hissing the last part in annoyance.

''Shut up Gaku!'' Tenn said glaring down on high still perched on the counter.

''I'm relieved because with these boxes on the counter we can get a good view of them.''

...

Just like that everybody was in the same position as Tenn, getting a good look at the stranger who was with Riku and everybody immediately paled at the mysterious stranger, he had long brown hair that reached his shoulders which mostly covered his face but what scared them was his cold dark teal-green eyes, which were as blank as stone.

''Who the fuck is that?'' Yamato asked them very quietly as their eyes locked on the strange man.

''N-No...No no-no!'' Mitsuki hissed making everyone's attention switch to him in surprise.

''I can't be the only one who feels this man is dangerous,'' He said attempting to get up but then was pushed back down by Iori.

''We can't leave right now...Not when we came all the way here,'' Iori replied keeping a firm hold on his brother's shoulders whose hands were trembling slightly.