Chapter 5 - The Truth

Whilst everyone stood around Riku's bed, they were attempting to recover their memories, but little did they know that Riku was trying to wake up from an eternal hell of darkness within his own mind.

Riku's POV

It's dark...Too dark...Why can't I see anything?The last thing I remember is throwing myself in front of Sogo to protect him from Gaku's punch and the rest is all jumbled up, I can't remember a single thing!

I can hear people talking but why can't I wake up?!Somebody please help me?Can anyone hear me?Please...save me...

"Riku?"  

What?

"Riku can you hear me?"

Who are you?

"Wake up please...We need you..."

I didn't know who they were, but their voice had this warm and calming feeling, something I hadn't experienced for a long time now which just made me want to follow their voice which led me to a bright light

Was it heaven?

Was it my time to go into to light?!

No wait..It was freedom!

End of POV

Tenn POV : 10minutes Earlier

We all surrounded Riku's bed watching him,waiting for the slightest of movements but there was nothing.

"Didn't the doctor say he was awake?" Nagi asked confused.

"Maybe he died in his sleep"Ryuu stated.

"Ryuu don't say things like that?!" Yamato replied wacking Ryuu over the head.

As they all stood there they started notice tears trickling down Riku's face and stirring in his sleep.

"He's..crying" Iori said.

"It must be the hospital" Tamaki said.

"He doesn't like the hospital?" Gaku asked.

"No...They give him bad memories"Tenn replied holding Riku's hand tightly.

"Somebody..Please help...save me"Riku whispered weakly.

"He spoke!"Mitsuki said.

"Didn't you guys hear him?" He asked.

"Yeah I did...He asking for help"Iori stated.

"He's in pain,what should we do?"Yamato asked worried.

While the others were panicking Tenn decided to move near Riku's ear to try and talk to him as  clear as he could and try to talk to him.

"Riku?" - Tenn

"Riku can you hear me?"- Tenn

"Wake up please....We need you"- Tenn

I sat there waiting for a response but he didn't answer until that was then I felt his hands tighten around mine and when I looked back at him he was awake and he said these two words " I'm here "

End of POV

"Riku!Your alive!"Sogo said hugging me.

"I just passed out due to the impact but I'm fine now" Riku said smiling.

"Well we've still got that meeting, so let's get going" he said getting out of bed but then was stopped.

"Riku before we leave you have to tell them the truth"Sogo demanded.