13

It's the next morning, Regina had slept in which was unusual for her. John had gotten up and gone to work without her even waking up. Emma walked into the room, ready to speak, when she saw the brunette still asleep.

"Gina" Emma whispered from the door way, confused to see the woman asleep.

"What, Swan, I'm asleep" Regina asked in an annoyed mumble, not opening her eyes.

"Yes, that's why I'm confused. You don't know how to sleep in" Emma replied with a frown, stepping into the room a little more.

"If that's the real reason you are in here, I'll break your neck" Regina angrily warned, opening one eye to give her signature glare.

"I actually come to talk to you, I didn't think you'd be asleep" Emma said with a slight chuckle, walking over to the bed.

"Well I am, why are you proceeding to come into my room" Regina huffed tiredly, now opening both eyes to see the woman. Emma climbed into the bed and faced the brunette, snuggling into the covers. "And now you are in my bed, why"

"I told you, I need to talk" Emma replied with a slight chuckle, confused why the brunette was asking. Regina just grumbled and closed her eyes, trying to fall back asleep. "You're not listening, you're asleep"

"I wasn't going to listen anyway" Regina mumbled in her sleep, just audible enough for the blonde to hear. Emma frown in confusion, unsure what to do now. She smirked at her plan, leaning into the woman and kissing her softly. Regina's eyes shot open as she moved away, looking shocked at the blonde. "Did you just kiss me"

"Yes, I need to talk to you" Emma replied with a sigh, hiding the fact she desperately wanted to kiss her again.

"And you thought kissing me was the way to go?"

"You're awake, aren't you"

"You little" Regina started, shoving the blondes shoulder to show she wasn't happy. She huffed in frustration at the blonde, not happy she was woken you. "This better be important"

"I'm sorry, you're really hot when you're angry" Emma said with a breathless tone, very turned on by the brunette.

Regina looked confused but before she could speak, Emma kissed her again. This time it was deep and, as much as the blonde tried to hide it, filled with passion. Regina sat up a little more, kissing Emma back. She then pulled away and looked at the blonde, frowning due to confusion.

"Why are you kissing me? We didn't fight" Regina asked, looking confused but also tired.

"You are hot when you're angry... I mean you're hot all the time but even more so when you're angry" Emma replied in an unusually soft tone, brushing the brunetted cheek.

"Ok, I know you think that but what's confusion me more is the lack of roughness and the fact you are doing that to my face" Regina questioned with a slight laugh of confusion.

"I don't know, I'm really horny though" Emma quickly said, trying to avoid actually answering.

"Ugh then fuck one of the maids, I was sleeping" Regina huffed, closing her eyes as she was still tired.

"I don't want to fuck one of the maids, I want to fuck you cause you're so much better" Emma sighed dramatically as if she was a child wanting candy. Regina just opened one eye and raised her eyebrows as if the blonde was stupid for trying. She giggled a little and closed her eye again. "Plus, I told you that's not why I woke you, I want to talk"

"About what" Regina sighed in annoyance, too tired to want to deal with the blonde.

"I wanted to finish our conversation from yesterday before dad came in. I've been thinking about that question you asked and I have some more for you" Emma said quickly, trying to keep the woman awake.

"Which question" Regina mumbled tiredly, yawning as she stretched her chest out. Emma just locked her eyes with the braless brunette, seeing her nipples poking through her top. "Swan!"

"Sorry, you put them in my face, I'm gonna look"

"You're a moron. What question"

"Yesterday you asked if I still had feelings for you" Emma said in a slightly awkward tone, having been thinking about this all night. Regina opened her eyes and sat up a little, finally interested in something the blonde was saying. "Whoa, that got your attention"

"Answer the question" Regina sighed, still too tired to be deal with the blonde.

"Yes, of course I do. You still own my heart and live inside it rent free, you always have and always will" Emma replied softly, trying to look anywhere but the brunettes eyes.

"Are... Are you being serious right now" Regina asked, shock across her face as she expected the blonde to say she hated her.

"Yeah. I don't want this though, I don't want to like you or maybe even love you because it scares me. It felt as if someone smashed my heart with a hammer when you left so I don't want to like you" Emma quickly said, rolling over to look at the ceiling. Regina just stayed silent, not knowing what to say in that moment. She just looked at Emma. "Do you still have feelings for me"

"Of course, I always have and there was no doubt about that" Regina awkwardly replied, looking up at the ceiling tiredly. Hearing those words, Emma felt her heart strings pulling ones again. She didn't know what to say. Regina looked across at her, seeing on the badly hidden face that she was freaking out. "Em?"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore, sorry I woke you" Emma cut in quickly, sitting up to get out of the bed.

"Wait" Regina quickly said, grabbing the blondes shoulder to stop her.

Emma turned around and pulled her into a kiss, holding her as close as she could. Regina was shocked by this but kissed the blonde back again. It confused them both as the kiss was soft and gentle, neither were rough. Regina climbed onto the blondes lap as she shoved her down, trying to be a little rough at least.

"Ugh" Emma groaned as she hit her shoulder, pulling from the brunettes lips.

"Sorry" Regina said with a little worry, rubbing the blondes shoulder.

"Don't say sorry" Emma sighed as she pulled the brunette back into a kiss.

"Pull my hair" Regina ordered, allowing the blonde to kiss all over her neck. Emma hesitated before grabbing a handful of hair and yanking it, causing a large wince from Regina. "Ouch"

"Shit, sorry. Are you ok" Emma quickly said, looking guilty and worried at the same time.

"If I can't say sorry, neither can you" Regina sternly said, frowning at the hypocrite.

"Ugh, this isn't going to work, we don't hate each other anymore" Emma huffed in annoyance, throwing her head on the pillow.

"Well what do we do now" Regina sighed exhaustedly, resting her head down against the blondes chest.

"I don't know, love fuck I guess" Emma suggested with a shrug, brushing the brunette locks as she held her close.

"Love fuck? Whoa, that was lame even for you" Regina said with a chuckle, glancing up at her like she's crazy.

"Shut up" Emma laughed as she shook her head, knowing what she said wasn't good. Regina gave her a wink as she snuggled her head back on the blondes chest, slowly closing her eyes. "I'm not sure what to do"

"Me either" Regina mumbled tiredly, her voice slowly fading until it stopped.

Emma then heard the small sound of snoring, causing her to snap her head down to the brunette. Regina had fallen back to sleep on top of the blonde, doing the cute snore like always. Emma didn't realise how much she missed such a small thing, just watched the woman as she slept. Emma continued to brush her hair with her hand and hold her close to her body, not wanting to sleep just yet.