22

Later that evening, Regina was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth, while Emma was on the bed scrolling through tiktok. She then heard Regina finishing up and quickly got out of bed, putting her phone in a position to secretly film her for a tiktok. The brunette came out and sighed in exhaustion from the day, so tired and ready to sleep.

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept properly in ages" Regina said tiredly, crawling into her side of the bed. Emma clicked record and walked over to the brunette, sitting between her legs and cuddling into her. "What's wrong, Buttercup"

"I don't know, I just don't feel very pretty today" Emma said with a soft but sad voice, keeping her head buried into her girlfriends stomach.

"What do you mean? Why don't you feel pretty" Regina asked curiously, brushing her hands through the blonde locks.

"I just don't. All these beautiful girls on Instagram and tiktok, I don't look like them" Emma pouted, knowing this is actually how she always feels.

"Come up here" Regina said softly, patting her chest for the blonde to move up. Emma sat up and straddled over the woman's waist, cuddling into her even more. Regina kissed her head softly and held her close. "I don't want you to look like them because they are only pretty and you're not pretty, you're beautiful inside and out"

"Thank you, baby" Emma said with a happy smile, loving how amazing her girlfriend was.

"And you know what else? I'm not stupid, I can see the camera and heard you click record" Regina said with a chuckle, looking towards the blondes phone.

"Dammit" Emma sighed with a laugh, causing them both to giggle more.

"I meant it though, you're beautiful" Regina said with a smile, kissing the top of her girlfriends head.

"Thank you, my baby girl" Emma blushed, looking into the brunettes eyes.

They both moved in and kissed softly, quickly deepening it. They held each other as close as they could while Emma moved to be completely on top. Regina pulled away and looked towards the phone to still see it recording.

"You better go turn that off"

"Or we could leave it on"

"I let you do that as a 1 time thing and you know it. Go turn it off" Regina said with a chuckle, remembering that one time when they were in Venice.

"Fine" Emma sighed with a laugh, climbing off the woman to get her phone.

Regina chuckled as she watched, feeling herself growing more and more tired. Emma went over and climbed on top of the woman, simply cuddling into her as she knew her girlfriend was tired. Regina just smiled and began playing with the blonde locks resting on her chest.

"I love you, Buttercup" Regina whispered, watching the woman on top of her body.

"I love you more" Emma whispered back, smiling as she squeezed the brunette gently.

"So, tell me, why do you feel like you want to look like these 'pretty' girls" Regina asked softly, knowing the blonde has always been insecure.

"You were always the beautiful one in our relationship and I was the funny one, that's literally how people described our friendship when we were kids" Emma awkwardly replied, not daring moving to look at the brunette.

"Oh, baby, no, don't say that. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Why do you think, when we met, I didn't get mad that you threw butter into my cup? I mean, come on, that wasn't funny but I laughed and said it was because I thought Ur were gorgeous" Regina said with a small giggle, trying to lift the blondes head to her. Emma looked up and into her girlfriends eyes, not helping the small blush. "Don't ever say I'm the beautiful one, we're both beautiful"