42

The following morning came, Regina and Emma were asleep in bed together. regina was naked but Emma still had the lingerie on. They were cuddled up together and keeping each other close. Regina opened her eyes tiredly and looked around, seeing Emma's arm draped around her. When she saw their hands liked and the rings next to each other, her heart warmed even more. She looked over her shoulder to see Emma still sleeping. She smiled more and closed her eyes, starting to fall back to sleep. The front door then knocked. Emma stirred in her sleep as she began waking up.

"Why is someone at the door at this time of day" Emma mumbled in her sleep, not even opening her eyes.

"I don't know, I'll check the window" Regina sighed tiredly, standing up to go to the window. She looked out to see who it was, seeing Juliana stood with suitcases. "Em, your crazy ex is here with bags. If she's moving in, I'm moving out" Regina said with exhaustion, grabbing the robe from the back of the door.

"She's what" Emma asked, sitting up in confusion at the words.

"Put something to cover that, I'm not quiet done with it yet" Regina said with a smirk, running her eyes over her wife's body.

Emma laughed as she smirked, grabbing a matching robe from the wardrobe. The pair walked out, clinging to their item of clothing in order to keep their bodies hidden. Regina opened the door and looked annoyed at the glamorous wouldn't stood there.

"Don't you own clothes" Juliana asked in slight shock at the outfit choice of the pair.

"Don't you own a house and shouldn't you be in it, it's 9 in the morning" Emma sighed her response, too tired for clever wit.

"I'm flying for a shoot in Bora Bora" Juliana said with a smirk, making it obvious she was bragging about her job.

"I was about to wake Emma up by fucking her, who's the real winner" Regina chuckle with a shrug,  smirking at her little plan.

"Me, definitely me" Emma quickly said, liking the way the brunette thinks. Regina chuckled over her shoulder with a wink. Emma stepped closer as she put her hand on the bottom of Regina's back, looking confused at Juliana. "Why are you here, to brag about Bora Bora"

"No, I'm not that childish. I left my phone here yesterday and I need it before the flight" Juliana sighed, rolling her eyes at the previous question.

"Alright, I'll go look" Emma said with a huff, turning to walk to the kitchen.

Regina and Juliana just glared at each other, keeping an awkward silence. Regina could feel her robe starting to open, quickly covering herself more as she was completely naked underneath. As Juliana glanced up, she noticed the wedding ring.

"Wait, you got married last night" Juliana asked in shock, standing up more to see her.

"Yeah, just me and her" Regina simply replied, not wanting to talk to the woman.

"With how much of an attention seeker you are, I'm surprised you were ok with that" Juliana laughed, looking the brunette up and down to judge.

"What about me makes you think I'm an attention seeker" Regina quickly asked, feeling offended by such a term.

"Oh please, always wanting to be the center of attention" Juliana replied with a chuckle, knowing the brunette wouldn't like that.

"Coming from you of all people, look at what you're wearing"

"Look at what you're wearing yourself"

"I was just in bed with my wife, I'm going to be naked" Regina snapped in annoyance, too tired to react rationally.