4

Regina was sunbathing by the pool, her eyes closed with sunglasses over them. She was in a white bikini that made her tanned body glow in the sun. The back door slid open, allowing Emma to step out into the sun. She was in a red bikini top and a pair of shorts. As she walked closer to the pool, she noticed Regina led there.

"Why are you always around" Emma asked with a huff, tossing her towel onto one of the sunbeds.

"Because I live here, get over it" Regina replied, not bothering to move or look at her.

Emma rolled her eyes as she wiggled out her shorts and tossed them onto the sunbed. She walked over to the pool as she took her hair out of her bun. She jumped off the driving bored, head first, into the water. As Emma pushed her head out the water, Regina's attention was caught. She sat up a little and lowered her glasses, watching the blonde shaking her soaking wet hair. Emma wiped the water off her face, opening her eyes to meet Regina's. As the brunette snapped her head away, Emma smirked and chuckled at her.

"What you looking at" Emma asked from the pool, swimming over to the edge.

"Nothing" Regina simply replied, pushing her glasses up as she looked back up.

"Were you watching me" Emma asked with a smirk, using the side to hold her upper body out the water.

"No, go back to swimming" Regina sternly replied, not daring to look back at the blonde.

Emma just laughed and pushed off the side, swimming under the water. Regina looked back over as she saw Emma swimming, making sure she kept her glasses on so she wasn't seen staring. Emma looked over her shoulder and chuckled, turning back to where she was looking.

"You realise I can see your eyes" Emma said with a smirk, swimming to the steps of the pool.

"Shit" Regina mumbled to herself, sitting up in annoyance.

As she ripped her glasses off her face, she saw Emma climbing out the pool. Her mouth dropped at the sight. The water dripping off Emma's body and glistening in the sun. Regina bit her lip as the woman, her eyes traveling every inch of her body. Emma walked over and raised an eyebrow, chuckling a little at her.

"Done staring" Emma asked with a smirk, standing over the brunette just looking at her.

"I wasn't staring" Regina replied, lying back down to hide she was still looking.

"Really" Emma asked, leaning down to be eye level with the woman. They were very close, appearing as if the blonde was going to kiss her. Regina swallowed as she just looked at Emma. The blonde picked a leaf out of the brunette strands, dropping it in front of Regina's eyes. "You had this in your hair" Emma said with a laugh, standing up straight and walking to her towel.

"Thanks" Regina replied, trying to control her heavy breathing.

"No problem, bitch" Emma smirked, drying her body off with a towel.

"Well you do know how to turn a woman off" Regina sighed, standing up from her bed with her empty pina colada glass.

"Laters, Evil Queen" Emma said with a chuckle to herself, scrubbing her hair dry with the towel.

"Why am I the Evil Queen" Regina asked with a glare, looking round at the woman.

"You think you're a Queen, you are Evil to break me the way you did and you are now my horrible step mother. Aka, the Evil Queen" Emma replied, smirking and laughing as she looked at the woman.

"You're a bitch" Regina sighed in annoyance, walking into the house and slamming the door shut.

Emma just laughed as she watched the woman in, tossing her towel to the chair. She followed into the house and to the kitchen, seeing Regina pouring herself another pina colada. She went to the cupboard and got a matching glass to the brunette, placing it beside her.

"I'd love a some, thanks for offering" Emma said with a sarcastic smirk, walking over to the fridge.

"Then make some yourself" Regina simply replied, slipping passed the blonde to put the jug in the fridge. Emma grabbed it back out and walked to her glass. "Oi, put it back and make your own"

"No, don't be annoying and just share" Emma sighed, going to pour the liquid into her glass. Regina shoved her shoulder causing the alcoholic cocktail to spill a little on the side. "Well that was stupid"

"No, fuck off out of here and out of my stuff. I'm done with you treating me like shit around here and then using my things" Regina snapped, finally loosing it after all of this.

"Treating you like shit? Are you kidding me right now? After how you treated me in Paris, I think this is a blessing for you" Emma snapped back, slamming the jug of Pina colada on the counter.

"How about how you treated me? You were so far in the closet, you wouldn't even let me touch you. I felt disgusting because of you" Regina angrily said, stepping closer to the woman in frustration.

"You knew I was in the closet, you knew I wasn't ready"

"And you said you were going to try but you didn't"

"Fuck you, I did try but it was hard to accept myself when all my life I've had a father tell me it's wrong" Emma snapped, shoving the brunettes shoulders so she was against the cupboard.

"Then you shouldn't have asked me on a date, you shouldn't have taken me on a world trip and, most of all, you shouldn't have proposed to me" Regina screamed in frustration, pushing off the cupboard a little.

Emma pushed Regina back against the cupboard, this time holding her against it. Regina grabbed the blondes shoulders and smashed her against the cabinet's beside her. The pair began fighting, pushing and pinning each other against anything they could. Soon enough, Emma had Regina against the wall, her arm pressed against her throat.

"I hate you" Emma growled, holding the woman as close to the wall as she could.

"I hate you too" Regina replied with a huff, trying to move out of the woman's arms.

"Yeah?" Emma said with a smirk, still angry at the brunette in front. She then leaned in and kissed Regina quick but roughly against the lips. "Still hate me"

"Yeah" Regina replied with an angry face, pushing the blondes arm off her neck.

Emma slapped Regina across the face, getting all her anger out. The brunette laughed a little in shock, slapping the other woman back. They both glared in anger, feeling the heated tension. Emma stepped forward and roughly kissed Regina, pushing her back against the wall in the process. This kiss deepened as they held each other, trying to get as close as they could. Emma lifted Regina's legs up and around her waist, pressing her closer to the wall.