43

12 years had passed since Regina and Emma finally got married, living a happy life together. They were sat in the lounge, cuddled up together as they done there own thing; Regina was reading a book and Emma sat on tiktok. In walked 15 year old Stephanie on her phone.

"Mum, I need some money, I'm going out"  Steph said, barely looking up from her phone.

"Which one are you talking to" Regina asked with her mother voice, not liking the rudeness from the girl.

"Either" Steph shrugged, looking up at both women for an answer.

"Nope" Regina said, shaking her head as she looked at her book.

"Mum?"

"Your mother said no"

"What? Why? You make so much money, I can even have a 20" Steph huffed, annoyed that both parents said no.

"You walked in and demanded money, try saying please" Emma said with a small chuckle, knowing the lack of manners annoyed her wife.

"Alright, fine. Can I have some money please" Steph asked with a sigh and attitude, chomping down on her gum.

"See, that's better" Regina said with a calmer tone, glancing over her book to see her.

"Thank you" Steph sighed, feeling a little reluctant and annoyed by all this.

"But no, we gave you some yesterday" Regina replied, placing her book onto her lap.

"What are you wearing" Emma asked in shock, examining the short top and shorts on her daughter.

"Clothes" Steph said in confusion, gesturing to the small items of clothes.

"That's not clothes, that's underwear" Regina said with an eyebrow raise, finally looking at what her daughter wore.

"I've seen the pictures of you both when you were my age, I'm wearing more clothes than you ever had" Steph sassed, flicking her hair as she turned on her heels and left. "I'm going out"

"Whoa" Emma said with a laugh, shaking her head at her daughter's attitude.

"Fuck me. How did us, of all people, raise a popular girl with that much attitude" Regina asked in an annoyed tone, looking across at her wife.

"You realise she's just like you with all that sass and the little clothing" Emma questioned, laughing a little as she cuddled closer to the brunette.

"I know, that makes it worse" Regina replied with a sighed and a laugh, looking back at her book.

Emma chuckled and turned her phone back on, scrolling through tiktok. She placed one hand on Regina's thigh and drew patterns like usual. Regina bit her lip a little at the feeling as she just continued reading. She then overheard one of Emma's videos.

I just want someone to pin me up my throat as tell me to loose my attitude

Regina smirked a little before quickly getting rid of it, just looking at her book. She whacked the blonde hand off her thigh without looking away from her page. Emma glanced over with a frown, confused why that happened.

"Hey, what was that for" she asked, turning her phone off to cut out the sound.

Regina quickly dropped her book, moved a little and placed her hand round Emma's neck. The blondes breath hitched a little at the move. Regina frowned and looked into her eyes.

"Loose your attitude" Regina sternly said, smirking a little at the end.

"W... Whoa" Emma breathlessly said, completely turned on by the move.

"You like that" Regina asked with a larger smirk, moving to straddle the blondes lap.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what"

"Yes, your majesty" Emma quickly replied, never daring to move her eyes from the brunettes.

"Good girl" Regina whispered, leaning down to kiss the blonde. Emma's hand slid up to her wife's hips and held their bodies together. Regina kept one hand on the blondes throat and moved the other to her cheek, breaking their lips ever so slightly. "And you wonder why I call you such a bratty bottom"

"I am not"

"Yes you are, Buttercup" Regina giggle, giving the woman's neck a small squeeze to get a reaction. She then pulled Emma's body off the back of the sofa and led her down, keeping on top the whole time. Emma bit her lip as she moved her hands up to the brunettes face. "Right where I want you"

"I am a sucker for having you on top" Emma said with a small laugh, brushing her thumb across the brunettes face. She looked into her eyes with a small smile, just admiring them. "I love you" Emma whispered, pushing her hand more into the brunette locks.

"I love you too" Regina giggled, leaning back down to kiss the woman.

They deepened the kiss as they held each other close. Emma started to slide the brunettes thin cardigan off, tossing it to the floor. Regina let her hand trail down the blondes stomach and to her jeans, unbuttoning them with one hand. She slowly let her hand dip into the blondes underwear and continued down. Emma arched her back as she felt the woman enter one finger, never breaking the kiss. She moaned into Regina's mouth and gripped her tight, moving to grab the bottom of her wife's top. 

"OH MY GOD! GET A ROOM" Steph shouted in shock, slapping her hand over her eyes to block the imagine. They quickly spilt their lips, Regina ripping her had out of the blondes jeans. "Seriously, what the hell"

"You said you were going out" Emma quickly said, fiddling to button her jeans in shock.

"Did you hear the front door close? No, so I hadn't let yet" Steph huffed in anger, storming out the room.

"Honey, we really thought you were out, I'm so sorry" Regina apologized, knowing there wasn't point running after her.

"Well I wasn't!" Steph shouted, walking to the font door. She yanked it open and quickly stepped out the house. Usually, if she spoke like that, they wouldn't let her out but they knew to just let her in that moment. "Now, I am" she continued, slamming the door behind her.

"Oh god, that couldn't have got worse" Regina sighed in exhaustion, throwing herself back against her the sofa.

"We could have been naked, that would have been worse" Emma said with a chuckle, reaching across to hold her wife's hand.

"I think the worst thing is the moment is gone" Regina pouted, knowing it's rare they get an afternoon to themselves.

"Unless we use what's in the locked draw" Emma smirked, walking her fingers up the brunettes thigh.

Regina couldn't help the smirk across her face, the thought of what was in the draw playing in her mind. Emma rested her hand very high up the brunettes thigh and leaned closer, kissing her neck with her wet lips. She began a trail of wet kisses up to her jaw and back down, using her thumb to brush the woman's thigh.

"Moments back, let's go" Regina quickly said, grabbing the blondes hand as she stood up.

Emma chuckled as she chased behind the brunettes, keeping there hands together. As Regina got to the stairs, she turned to kiss the woman with passion. Emma lifted her up by her thighs and continued upstairs like horny teenagers.