28

Regina and Emma led on the library floor, naked from head to toe. Both of them had their eyes locked on the ceiling, shock across their faces.

"Umm... Shit?" Regina questioned, her breath deep and fearful as what just happened.

"Yeah, shit sounds about right" Emma replied with a nod, her body resembling the same behaviour as the brunette.

"What now" Regina nervously asked, finally moving her eyes to look at her ex girlfriend.

"We stand up, get dressed, forget this happened and leave to return to our normal lives" Emma simply replied, unable to turn her gaze to the brunette.

"You're taking the piss now, Swan" Regina questioned with a huff, sitting up with an offended look on her face.

"What" Emma asked with confusion, lifting herself onto her elbows.

"You did not just sleep with me and then tell me we are going to forget this, that's not happening" Regina snapped, her glare burning through the blondes soul. "I seriously don't understand you sometimes! You admitted you still love me, showed me the library you built for me and then had sex with me because you missed me and couldn't help it. Why are we going to go back to square one again?"

Emma didn't know what to say or do in this moment, she wasn't in the mood for it all. She simply stood up and started putting her underwear on. Regina watched in confusion, not moving until she had an answer.

"Gina, just get dressed" Emma sighed as she began pulling her jeans up, not looking at the brunette.

"Don't call me Gina when I'm pissed at you! Answer my fucking question" Regina snapped, throwing her own shoe at the blonde.

"Just get dressed" Emma huffed, now slipping into her top and tucking it in.

Regina huffed as she stood up, quickly changing back into her clothes. Just before she could put her top on, she saw Emma heading for the door. Regina grabbed her shoulder and forcefully spun her around, annoying the blonde.

"You're not going anywhere, you're answering my question NOW" Regina screamed with so much anger, forgetting she didn't have her top on.

"Because I watched you walk out of my life AGAIN! YOU HAVE DONE THIS TWICE, YOU SUDDENLY LEAVE AND THEN RANDOMLY APPEAR WITHOUT ME KNOWING! Seeing you for the first, time in a long time, breaks my heart all over again! THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU... you've broken my heart too many times" Emma finally snapped, all her anger since she was 19 building up inside.

Regina looked shocked at the words, not expecting such a snap. Emma turned around to leave again but Regina stopped her and turned her around. Emma stepped forward and kissed Regina again, heated up by the anger and tension in the room. Regina melted into the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away, slapping the blonde in the process. Emma looked shock as she held her cheek in her hand, not expect the slap.

"I'm not a cheap slut that you can kiss and fuck when you want while you're with that bitch of a model" Regina snapped, stepping away from the blondes body with shock.

"Oh but it was ok for you to do it to me when you we're with my dad" Emma huffed, slamming the slightly open door shut.

"That's not the same! I wasn't with your father for anything other than business. You have a real girlfriend who is a real pain in the ass. You don't get to kiss me and fuck me and show me our forever home that you MOVED ANOTHER WOMAN INTO... Not when you know I still love you because that... That is the cruelest and most selfish thing you could do, Emma Swan" Regina said with so much anger, burning wholes into the blondes eyes.

"I get you're angry but so am I"

"No, I'm not angry! This isn't anger, this fucking pain and you're fault"

"Why is it my fault? Because I choose my dream job just like you did" Emma snapped her questioned, looking offended by the brunettes statement.

"No, because you said you'd wait" Regina softly replied, showing the heartbreak all over her body. "You looked me in the eye and said you'd wait as long as you have to for me to come home and be with you. You were the only person in the world that I would have believed that from and you didn't wait. I know she's the girl you said I didn't have to worry about and when I come home to see you, I find your tongue down the hottest woman in the world's throat" Regina said in a tone that was filled with pain and anger.

"You choose to leave... You should have been here with me for the countless moments you missed. When I adopted my daughter, you weren't there. When I got my job, you weren't there. When I got my promotion, you weren't there. You are the only person in the world that I'd want to spend those moments with and you weren't fucking there. How do you think that feels, huh?" Emma huffed, still too angry to soften her voice at all.

"You think I don't know how that feels?"

"NO YOU DON'T"

"Fuck you, I do! You are the person who is supposed to love me more than anything! You're the person who's suppose to wait for me and trust me, not give up! I would have expected anyone else to leave and not bother waiting but you... I actually thought you would" Regina said with a cracked but angry voice, tears burning in her eyes.

"No, don't make me the bad guy. You left! You packed your stuff and walked out of my life again. Do you realise how much pain I was in, having to watch you walk away from me, again, in the airport? It was like deja-vu of Paris all over again! I can't do it anymore, I can't keep watching you just walk out of my life with no idea or hope that you'll ever walk back in it" Emma said with an angry voice that grew to show her pain.

"I promised I'd come home... You should have trusted me" Regina angrily said, glaring into the blonde woman's eyes.

Emma grew more angry now, lifting her hand to slap Regina across the face. The brunette was now furious. She punched Emma across the face and shoved her into the door, causing a wince from the blonde. Emma grabbed Regina and flipped them, smashed her against the same door. As the anger grew, the heated tension came back again. It was the same feeling they got when they always fought. Emma crashed her lips into the brunette's but it only last a couple of seconds. Regina pulled away and slapped the blonde, moving out of her arms.

"Shit" Emma whispered, knowing that wasn't one of the things she expected in that moment.

"You do not get to kiss me because you're angry, I am not that easy! You want me, fucking earn me!" Regina snapped in anger, wrapping her arms around her lower stomach to shield her body.

"I don't fucking want you! You just leave all the time, why would I want that" Emma asked with a growl, pushing off the door to stand up straight.

"Then don't kiss me!" Regina shouted, stepping closer with anger at the woman. Emma went quiet as she had nothing to say, only a glare to give. "You will come crawling back to me soon, you always do... Learn some fucking respect before you do"

With that said, Regina grabbed her top and shoes on her way out the door. Emma was stood in the middle of the room in so much shock at those last words. Her anger began bubbling up again, wanting to chase after the woman. As she got to the door, she heard the sound of sobbing on the other side of it. Instantly, her anger faded back inside her. She gentle opened the door to see Regina leaning against the wall and hugging her items of clothes, sobbing into them. Emma stepped out and slowly moved the brunette into her arms, holding her close to her. Regina dropped her stuff as she hugged Emma back, both starting to cry on the love of their life's shoulder.