3

It's been a week, Emma tries to avoid Regina as much as she can but it's hard to even in such a big house. Emma woke up in her large bed, her duvet being the only cover over her naked body. As she looked to her left, she saw Jess cuddled up beside her. She smirked and looked to her right, seeing Britney asleep the other side. Led between her legs with their heads on Emma's stomach was Bunny and Stacey cuddled up. Emma smirked as she sat up, causing them to stir and awake.

"You, ladies, best get going. You all have work soon" Emma said with a smirk, watching the naked girls sit up.

"Last night was amazing" Jess said with a smirk, kissing the blonde softly as she got out of bed.

"It sure was" Bunny said, kissing Emma as well before allowing Britney to do the same. The three girls got up and started getting dressed, leaving Stacey to move next to the blonde. "Stace, what you doing"

"I haven't got work until this afternoon" Stacey replied, cuddling up closer to the blonde woman. "Do you mind"

"Not at all, see you later, ladies" Emma replied with a smirk, putting one arm around the woman's shoulder. As the three went to leave, Regina walked past the bedroom door and saw them all. "Damnit"

"Hello, madam" Jess said with a polite smile, leading the other two out.

"Seriously, Swan? How many are there" Regina asked with a sigh, moving to stand near the doorway.

"4 lucky ladies" Emma said with a smirk, feeling proud of her accomplishment.

"You don't exactly do a good job at hiding it, what if I was your father" Regina asked, looking in disbelief at the woman.

"He knows I'm good friends with them all" Emma replied, smirking even more as she knew how oblivious her father was. The blonde saw the unhappy look on Regina, chuckling a little at it. She leaned down and kissed Stacey deeply, causing Regina to look away. Emma kissed her for a few seconds before pulling away, looking up to see her ex girlfriend had left and closed the door. "That's a good way of getting rid of her"

"How do you know her" Stacey asked in a seductive voice, walking her hand up the blondes chest.

"Long story. You are going to have to get ready soon, I promised my dad I'd be down for breakfast today" Emma replied, sitting up with a tired yawn.

"Awe, baby, come back to bed" Stacey begged with a smirk, sliding her hands over the blondes naked hips.

"I can't, I have to go down to my dad and his bitch of a wife" Emma chuckled, looking over her shoulder to kiss the woman softly. Emma then climbed out of bed and walked to her bathroom, turning the shower on. "See yourself out before I get out the shower"

Emma tied her hair up into a high bun, not needing or wanting to wash it today, before turning her music on. She jumped into the shower and let the hot water fall onto her body. She was singing and dancing in the shower like always.

"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier,
From the chandelier"

Emma had an amazing voice, one she rarely showed off. Regina was stood talking to one of the maids, Ashley, about her washing. Ever since she was a kid, Regina hated having people do everything for her but was never allowed to do it herself.

"I have put them into a light and a dark pile for-" Regina said, pausing as she heard the sound of the blonde singing.

She hasn't heard that sound in too long. Regina smiled as she turned to look down the hall, listening to the sore of the woman's voice. She was stood close to the blondes room and had excellent hearing so she could hear her slightly through the sound proof walls.

"Madam" Ashley questioned, confused at what she was looking at.

"Sorry, I laid them out on the bed for you. Thank you" Regina replied, snapping out of her little trance.

Ashley walked away, leaving Regina to listen to the sound. She walked closer to Emma's bedroom door and listened in, hearing she was in the shower. Regina opened the door and quietly went in, walking over to the bathroom door. She missed the sound of Emma's voice, it always soothed her and kept her calm.

"And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart"

Regina was so caught in the trance of the blondes voice, she hadn't noticed the shower being turned off. The bathroom door then opened, causing both women to stumble back in shock. Emma was stood there dripping wet with no towel, causing Regina's mouth to drop. The brunette eyes dropped onto the body she hasn't seen for years, looking at every inch of soaking wet skin.

"Regina, why are you in my room" Emma asked, snapping the brunettes attention up.

"What" Regina asked confused, her eyes returning back to look all over the blondes body.

"Regina" Emma huffed, clicking to get the woman's attention once again.

"What, sorry. Cover up, I can't concentrate" Regina sighed as she looked away, closing her eyes so she didn't look.

Emma walked over to her bed and picked up her towel, wrapping it around her body. She quickly dried her face, turned around and saw the brunette hiding her embarrassed eyes. Emma laughed at her, knowing she was just checked out.

"You can look, I'm decent" Emma said, chuckling as she walked towards her bathroom door.

"I- I'm sorry" Regina quickly said, walking towards the door in shame at herself.

"What were you doing" Emma asked with a laugh, looking at the woman she still hated.

"I heard you singing, you always knew I was a sucker for that" Regina awkwardly replied, looking down nervously as she felt stupid. Emma laughed at the woman, rolling her eyes as she turned around. "Fuck you, don't look at me like that"

"Like what" Emma asked with a mocking laugh, going to her packed suitcase for clothes.

"Like I'm crazy"

"You are crazy"

Regina frowned in annoyance, feeling offended by the words. Emma chuckled more as she grabbed some clothes, not too fussed on what she wears. She looked over at the frowning brunette, returning the glare.

"You should unpack, we both know how messy you can be" Regina sassed, walking towards the bedroom door.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean, huh" Emma asked in annoyance, angrily throwing her clothes on the bed.

"It means you can't do anything without it being messy... Just like, I don't know, our breakup" Regina replied, glaring at the blonde in anger. Emma's eyes widen as her mouth dropped, offended it was being put onto her. "That could have been simple and easy but no, you had to make a huge scene and mess up our friendship as well"

"Could have been simple? You rejecting my proposal and telling me you want to break up was your version of simple" Emma snapped in anger, walking towards the brunette with a furious glare.

"I had a very good reason to so fuck you" Regina said in a strict tone, turning to walk a little closer.

"Oh, ok that makes it so much better. You had a good reason so clearly it's ok to break a girls heart in front of everyone on the Pont des Arts bridge" Emma said with a laugh of shock, not wrapping her mind around all this.

"I didn't ask you to propose and there wasn't that many people" Regina snapped, shoving the blondes shoulders.

This infuriated Emma. The blonde pushed Regina into the door, holding her against it with an angry glare. Regina's breathing hitched. This was not because she was scared, because she knew she still had some sort of feelings for this woman. As Emma glared into the woman's eyes, she hated herself for still wanting to be with her. The heated tension filled the air, so thick it couldn't be cut with a knife. Emma stepped back as she felt her towel slipping down, holding it up as she walked away from the brunette.

"Just get out, Regina. We both know how good you are at walking away" Emma said with an annoyed tone, making it obvious she wasn't saying that to be spiteful.