Settling

Yui woke up with a start after a ludicrous nightmare. She was sent into a den of vampires after her father was off to another church overseas. She was running away from them when she found herself in a room that actually held her father's diary saying that she wasn't her father's daughter.

What an unbelievable dream. Of course that didn't happen, right? Vampires don't even exist anyway. She must have awaken in her small room at the church, ready to start the day with her father helping tend the church... right?

But when her eyes fluttered open and stopped blurring out her surroundings, she already could see too many inconsistencies. The bedroom was too large, the bed too. And it was much softer than anything she has ever slept in.

She knew she had never been in this room at all in her life. The nightmare was rushing into her mind once again, still there and too vivid to be a nightmare.

But please... it can't be real.

Can it?

Then, she noticed beside the bed, there was a bedside drawer and opening it, she found the photo that someone put in there. The picture only triggered the nightmare proved real. But the diary was nowhere to be seen.

Maybe the photo was inside her pocket but not the diary which was dropped inside the room which is why this happened.

'I need to know... I need to know whether this is really true,' Yui thought. She wanted to rush back to that room and find out, but little too late, she noticed someone else in the room.

"Oya, oya, what is Bitch-chan thinking this time to make such a face?" A voice echoed in the room.

With a jolt, she noticed it was Laito who was lying on the bed staring at her like a hungry wolf.

"La... Laito-kun," Yui said, fearful of his presence, because she didn't forget... in that nightmare, that real nightmare as she was trying to run away from them, that they were vampires.

"Ooh... now what a cute face you are making," Laito said in a teasing voice, as he was getting closer.

"Wha- what are you going to do?" Yui whimpered, but Laito just gave off a sly smile as if that didn't matter. But he answered anyway.

"Something extremely pleasurable, Bitch-chan. You shouldn't worry about it too much~" Laito cooed, as his breath was now hot over her neck. Yui whimpered some more... she... she didn't want this.

But before anything happened, a voice that was neither of theirs spoken, "Good grief. At least do this later when we have everything settled."

Yui looked up to see it was Reiji who was looking crossly at them both. Laito pouted, "Aww... Reiji, your no fun."

"Settled...?" Yui asked, because she wondered: what did he mean by settled?

"As of now, you are a tenant with us as long as you are here, you have to adjust to our lifestyle as well. With that being said, you have to go to school with us."

"Sc- school?" Yui interrupted, as she processed that word. School, they were letting her go to a school where she could find ways to escape from the vampires.

"Please don't interrupt me," Reiji said with an irritated huff, "As I was saying, you have been enrolled into our school Ryotei High, a night school."

"A night school?" Yui let slip before she could even stop it as she now met with an unpleasant scowling Reiji.

"Of course a night school. Good grief, we vampires awake at night and sleep at day so it's better for you to adjust to that lifestyle as soon as possible."