The Opinion

"So, was the job a scam after all?" Kona asked when the trio were in school all over again.

"Actually it wasn't, and I made a killing with the job. This time, I can actually help my parents with our financial debt," Manon said smiling.

"Awesome," Rika praised. Both Kona and Rika thought that Manon was just helping out her family for the financial debt in the wake of her grandmother's funeral, but it was actually more downhill than that.

Then, Kona's eyes widened. "So, you actually met the six Sakamaki brothers. Are they hot?"

Manon giggled. Kona was something of boy worshipper. She was interested in all the hot dudes in the world.

"Actually they gave an ikemen vibe to me~" Manon said, knowing that will trigger her friend and it did.

"Lucky you," Rika said wistfully, "To be surrounded by hot guys. It's a girl's dream."

"Not mine," Manon said.

"Yeah, that's why I didn't say 'every girl's dream', did I?" Rika said with her tongue out.

"Yeah, we know that you always claim yourself as an asexual and the only boys you need are from anime," Kona said.

"Yeah, I said that," Manon stated, "But that doesn't mean I'm not interested in them..."

"What?!" Rika and Kona both shouted, until Manon tried to shush them.

"There is hope for you after all!" Rika exclaimed.

"Yeah, we thought you would only hook up with boys on the screen," Kona said.

"That's because the boys here are as ordinary as plain dirt," Manon said, "But those six..."

"Oh yeah... I remember, you said you based on boys on one primary thing," Rika said, and as she looked at Kona, they both said, "Interesting."

Manon smirked, "Doesn't mean I fell head over heels, you know?"

"That's just you... you hard to please woman," Kona said.

"But enough about that. I want to know more deets. What are the Sakamaki like?" Rika asked.

"Yeah... there are a few rumors about the famous Sakamaki Tougo's sons, though they all seem eccentric," Kona said.

"Well... I already said they were ikemen, but they were no Prince Charming either," Manon stated.

"Hmm... could you explain clearly?" Rika asked, all ears.

So far, Manon found Ayato to have the potential of troublemaker with a cocky attitude. Laito was a pervert, unashamed to say out of whack, should be censored things. Shu was lethargic and absolutely NEET, but he also likes to play around with women in a way.

Reiji was a butler type, but he took things a bit strictly, as said the first time he instructed her. Subaru was the next Hulk with a violence problem. Kanato was an actual 6 year old with a sweet tooth.

Then, there was something deeper. If it was only that, Manon could have copped. But common sense, no instinct, told Manon that something was afoot with these people.That their behaviour and way of words suggest something... dangerous. Manon truthfully wanted to quit but couldn't.

All because of a mysterious message.

Manon shook her head, "I have only hung around with them for one day. All I could say their personalities are beyond normal."

"Beyond normal?" Rika asked.

"Hmm... let's go with rich guys will be rich guys type of beyond normal," Manon said after some thought.