Information

Manon was a slice of life type of person, not much into horror or gore that whatever the Sakamaki brothers did to her,  it had completely eclipsed her mind. A form of defense, she presumed, as Manon who always skips the execution parts of Danganronpa even in fanfiction, couldn't possibly stomach the plain horrific torture amped by the supernatural Do-S vampires. All those vampires, even the other three took turns just plain old torturing her.

It was a while before they actually unchained her, and saw Sakura's body. She was alive... barely, but there was something wrong in her eyes as Sakura continued to ramble.

Manon took a moment to realise it was utter fear and desperation as the rambling was directed toward Manon.

She could barely hear the words...

"... room, ... garden, ...evidence," Sakura said, barely audible but Manon had no time to decipher anything before the vampires heckled her to run away unless she wanted to stay longer.

Gone and gone.

When she went back home, it was a surprise she was still allowed to but maybe it was because Sakamaki Tougo didn't think much of it, she wanted nothing more than to hit the bed and rethink her life.

Of course, she wouldn't even have a chance.

Because once Manon opened the door, and made her way to her room, both her parents were up and staring at her.

Manon groaned, completely aware that her parents kept odd hours even if her father had a job.

And of course they saw her scratches, bruises, bites and... etc. Her clothes were ripped enough to see the damage done.

And of course... instead of being the loving parents fussing over Manon, their eyes simply narrowed in disdain and disgust.

Mother chided, "So my warning didn't go through..." She shook her head, "No crying over spilt milk."

"Well, I hope whatever those vampires punish you for, it was worth it. Can you tell us?" Father asked, sober for now, but still holding that serious air when he pushed her for jobs and the like.

Even though this was not exactly the ideal family situation, it can now no longer be counted as the worst, not with her father sober for the first time in a long while and her mother seemingly calm and off drugs.

Manon decided to explain the night's events to her parents for them to shake their heads.

"That's all? Not surprising they punish you for something like that, but... disappointing," Father said.

Manon frowned. That was... downing, but at least he didn't slap her for 'failure'.

"But what is the Demon World, anyway?" Manon asked.

"It's a place where demons, including vampires, live. You don't think such dark supernatural creatures are born in this world, do you?" Mother asked.

That... made sense.

"But there are still places in the mansion that I could research on Sakamaki Tougo. I just have to be discreet next time. But how was I supposed to know that they could have watched me somehow, other than the physic Sakamaki Tougo," Manon sighed.

Her parents looked at each other before her father decided to address her.

"... We should have told you more about what you were facing before this. For that, we are sorry," Father said.

Manon's brows shot far up, unbelieving what she heard. Maybe in the past, yes, but her parents now...

"Let's have a talk, and maybe next time that you have to face those vampires, you will be more ready, and we can finally complete your grandmother's request... together. Yeah..." her father said.