18

I was feeling generous ;)
Enjoy!
xoxo

Christian

"Alex..." I grumbled out into the dark abyss.

I heard the faintest of a moan come from him, as his attempt to acknowledge me.

There was that uncomfortable vibration again. It felt like it was right up against the side of my head.

"Alex?" I grumbled louder, giving his body a gentle squeeze as he squirmed against me. I felt his soft breathes fan my bare chest. "Alex..." I drew his name out even louder. The vibrations continued.

"Mwhat?" Alex mumbled, his lips brushing against my sensitive skin.

"Your fucking alarm is going off."

I felt Alex sigh.

"Christian, mwy alarms on the bwedside table and makes all those loud fwucking sounds. That's your cwell phone wringing." I barely got half of that, but he ended the grumpy reply with a few soft kisses on my chest, and that made me forget what I was even talking about.

Then the vibrations returned seconds later, and I realized what had woken me up in the first place. I used the arm underneath the pillow to feel for the device. It took me a bit to find it, then I accidentally answered before I could check who was calling. Unfortunately, it was Brad.

"What the fuck." I grumbled.

"Your hello's are really just the highlight of my day." Brad replied, sounding equally tired. That puzzled me.

"Jesus, Brad, it's not even six in the morning." A woman'a voice cut through the background of Brad's line. I almost instantly recognized it as Joan.

"Sounds like you have company." I replied.

"Don't even start, Christian." Brad snapped back in his best morning attitude.

"Why the fuck are you calling?" I asked.

"I'd love to know as well." Alex muttered from beneath me.

"Mother just messaged me. She wants us to head over." Brad replied.

"You're fucking joking." Both myself and Joan quipped at almost the exact same moment.

"Now would I be calling and waking everyone up if I was?" I knew that question was only challenging myself. Brad would never speak to Joan like that. I heard him give her a quick peck before he excused himself from the room. I tried to do the same, but Alex had tangled himself against me.

"I'll be there in 40 minutes." Was all I replied with, before I hung up.

"I'm guessing that was Brad?" Alex asked. His voice was still muffled.

"Yeah," I replied, "I've got to head to my mothers. I'm sorry for waking you." Glancing at the time, Joan was right. It was 5:47am.

"It's okay." He sighed, slowly detaching himself from me. "Will you be bwack?"