32

How are we liking the four chapters I just rapid fire released on y'all?
Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Christian

I couldn't stop looking at Alex through the evening

He looked so... happy, and if a few flowers could do this to him, I was starting to debate buying out the store.

Roslana had been true to her word. She didn't take longer than about thirty minutes in the back. I got to spend that time walking around with Alex, as we read off the different names for flowers. He kept gravitating back towards the White Lisianthus, I could tell those were his favourite.

Rightfully so, they were stunning.

I wondered what arrangements Yakiv had set aside for Roslana to choose from. She didn't mention what they were when she returned, so I guessed it was going to be a surprise at the wedding... if we got to a wedding.

I was hell bent on making sure that didn't happen.

When it was time to leave, Alex was visibly disappointed. I wanted to touch him so bad. To pull him into my arms. To hold his hand as we walked around. How was it that we just figured out what us was, and now we had to hide it?

That was some serious fucking bullshit.

As soon as we made it back to his apartment however, I let all those urges out. He made a surprised squeal when I tugged him into my chest. "Every second I spend not being able to touch you, drives me insane." I whispered against his now swollen lips. Both hands slid from his lower back, to grab his ass. He was just so soft.

I wanted to make love to him tonight. And every night from here on out, honestly.

"I-fuckk." He whispered hoarsely, leaning further into me. "P-Please-"

I gently nibbled on the skin, applying just a little more pressure each time, but also making sure I didn't hurt him. "What was that?" I mumbled against him. His pants had started to grow heavier. I could feel him shiver against me.

"P-Please- I-" his words were broken fragments, but I knew what he wanted. What he was asking me to give him.

I pulled away from him, finding it almost impossible to, but it needed to be done. I instead slipped my hand into his, and lead him to his bedroom.

He didnt even get the chance to start undressing himself. I didn't give him that. Instead, I did it for him. I pulled off the button down shirt he didn't bother to change out of, after the work day. I worked quickly, eager to separate him from all this damn fabric.

I wanted to feel his bare self against my own. It took me a bit to figure out Alex's belt, though. As soon as he realized I was struggling with this weird ass modern style buckle, his fingers helped me release the latch.