05

Good morning, lovelies!
I'm going to try and get more uploads out today if time allows it.
I know I've seen a few comments on these chapters being short. I keep my chapters on Wattpad generally between 1100-1400 words for all my books. My chapters on Radish were longer because it didn't feel right justifying people potentially spending coins on chapters that weren't at least 1500-2000 words.
Since the book is on Wattpad now, and completely free, I don't plan on writing such long chapters. This also means you guys get more frequent uploads as well.
Thank you so so much for reading, I love y'all.
Also...
Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Alex

When Christian's lips found mine again, he dug deep into the reserve of energy I didn't know I had

When Christian's lips found mine again, he dug deep into the reserve of energy I didn't know I had. My legs wrapped themselves tightly around his waist as I deepened the kiss. His free hand started at my neck, but now I could feel him massaging his way down my chest, to my sides.

Every part of me that he touched, reacted to the heightened sensitivity. I was on fire after that orgasm. When he dipped down to cup my ass towards him, I released a moan against his lips. I thought they may have been the reason he pulled away, but I was terribly mistaken.

Instead, he brought two fingers to the entrance of my mouth. My lips closed around them, salivating his digits in preparation for what was next. Christian watched me, with his lips slightly parted. His dark eyes made my cock hard again with need. When he removed the digits from my mouth, he waisted no time bringing them to my other entrance.

My breathing hitched from the warm slick sensation when I felt his fingers gently caress the area. The way Christian was able to gradually stretch me, always came as a surprise. Instead of the slight uncomfortableness I thought was usually accompanied, all I felt was pleasure when he inserted the first finger into me.

Those lips reattached themselves to my neck. That resulted in just a series of moans spilling from my lips. When Christian pulled his fingers out of me, I damn near whimpered from the loss of contact. That once content and full feeling was now gone... but it seemed like Christian was hell bent on rectifying that situation.

I felt him leave light kisses trailing down my chest, before he pulled away. I didn't even notice this man still had his boxers on, but he was able to pull them off in one fluid motion. When he climbed back on top of me, I tried to hold his gaze... but Christian fully naked wasn't something I saw every day.

I really took it in this morning- I mean evening. My perception of time was all types of fucked up right now.

Every time I saw what was about to go inside of me, it always brought on a few questions. The most prominent one was, of course, how? Just logistically speaking, it never adding up. The real close runner up would have been, did he get bigger?

He must have saw the slight worry in my eyes, because I watched as Christian reached over me towards his night stand. He pulled out a black velvet bag that looked almost filled to the brim with stuff, but I couldn't see the contents. My eyebrows arched at that.