29

After a great, well deserved break... I'm back bitches.
Go crazy, go stupid
Enjoy lovelies!
xoxo
Alex

Christian spent the rest of the time in the lounge, taking calls

Now that I knew why, I couldn't stop smiling.

"It's a slice of chocolate cake Alex, not a million dollars." Joan was quick to whisper to me when she caught my ten billionth smile. "You're giving off serial killer vibes."

I tried so wipe the smile from my face, but it was close to impossible.

"I can't decide." Roslana sighed, as she pushed two different slices my way. One slice looked like vanilla flavor, while the other was chocolate. I brought a piece of the vanilla to my lips first. "I was thinking the vanilla one, maybe? I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate." Roslana added.

As the light fluffy cake practically melted in my mouth, I gave Roslana a nod. The vanilla was really really good- not too sweet, but rather a beautiful balance of richness. I could understand why Roslana liked it.

Then I brought a piece of the chocolate to my lips, and I watched as life itself ceased to exist.

This cake was fucking incredible.

So incredible, I audibly moaned as the chocolate melted away. Roslana let out a chuckle. "That good? I wish I could appreciate it more."

I wasn't even sure how to describe it to her. It was bolder than the vanilla, that's for damn sure. Sweeter as well, but in every perfect way possible. The chocolate was creamy. It left a smooth taste as I swallowed, then went in for a second bite.

Was it a cake for the mass, though? Probably not. Vanilla was the safer choice.

Christian

I spent the day going back and forth with company advisors and Slav, working on transferring everything over to Brad

I spent the day going back and forth with company advisors and Slav, working on transferring everything over to Brad. It was irritating, not getting to relax and enjoy some cake with Alex... but from the looks of it, he and Joan were getting along well with Roslana.