✰CHAPTER FOUR✰

~Three year time skip~

You're alarm started blaring as 7:15... It's too early for this.

You got up anyways, knowing that you'd have to anyways and went to your kitchen to start your first cup of coffee for the day.

You returned to your room and changed into a white long sleeve blouse, nude pink slacks, and a pair of pink heels.

You quickly straighten your hair and put on light makeup to match your outfit.

After finishing off your cup of coffee, you left the house and realized you were able to make a quick stop to a coffee shop to pick up coffee for your fellow coworkers.

Black with a little bit of sugar for Hotch, Coffee with cream and sugar for Rossi and Morgan, Vanilla lattes for You, JJ, and Emily, Coffee with enough sugar to give a small child a heart attack for Reid, and finally a fun fruit refresher for Penelope.

You ordered and payed for it all and quickly went into the FBI building.

Thankfully there was someone there to press the button for you as your hands were full with two drink carriers.

"New intern?" The man asked.

You looked over at him with a slight glare "I work here."

"Then what's with all the coffee?"

You rolled my eyes "I'm a nice coworker?"

He chuckled at your comment and said "What is it that you do then? You don't look like a profiler."

"I may not be a profiler, but I'm a doctor that can tell you got into a nasty fight with your wife last night because on that diamond ring mark near your eye. That must've stung, huh?"

He seemed stunned at my comment and before he could even think of a response, the elevator doors opened to the familiar floor.

You smiled "This is me... Have a nice day and let's hope she doesn't smack you again tonight."

You walked off the elevator and brought all the to your desk.

You set the carriers on your desk and Morgan get up from his that was right in front of you.

He walked over and said "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

You picked up his cup and handed it to him while he kissed you on the cheek before saying "Yeah... I hear it sometimes."

He laughed and walked back to his desk to begin filling out paperwork again.

JJ and Emily walked back from the bat cave, you assumed, and saw you before immediately rushing over.

You handed them their cups and they both hugged and thanked you.

Reid approached and shyly asked if you had gotten him anything.

"Of course, honey! Here's yours... Extra sugar."

His eyes lit up at this and he smiled before taking a sip and saying "Perfect!"

You giggled and walked to Penelope's office with her drink.

She gave you a huge hug and thanked you a billion times.

After a couple minutes of conversation, you left to give out the rest of your coffee.

You walked to Rossi's office first and handed him his cup.

He thanked you and gave you a small kiss on your cheek, similar to Morgan.

Finally, you came to Hotch's office and you knocked softly.