✰CHAPTER FOURTEEN✰

You sped to Samuel Hewitt's apartment in the last SUV rental at the station.

You made it there in record time.

Even though you were in heels, you ran for your life... or more like Hotch's.

Morgan said he was rushing and forgetting things and there was no doubt in your mind that he had forgotten any form of protection

You rushed up the stairs, not bothering to try the elevator.

Your feet were in pain, your lungs were killing you, and your mind was racing, but none of it mattered.

Hotch can't die... Not if you could help it.

You made it to the floor you saw a panicked Morgan who was trying to reach Garcia and Emily looking surprised you were here.

Hotch was standing in front of the door, no protection as you expected.

"Hotch!" You whisper-yelled.

He turned to you, keeping his gun in the same position.

"L/N?"

"Get away from the door!"

He furrowed his eyebrows "What are you talking about?"

"Hotch please! Get away from the door!" You yelled at this point.

He looked so confused, but was quickly brought to.

A gun was cocked.

Your eyes widened and you ran to Hotch.

You heard a gunshot just as you tackled him.

"Y/N!" you heard someone scream.

All you could hear was ringing.

Your eyes were closed shut tightly.

"Y/N... Y/N... Y/N PLEASE!" You heard someone yelling, but they sounded like they were off in the distance.

You opened your eyes and everything that was happening resumed as quick as it happened.

Hotch was holding you in a a sort of cradle, probably trying to get you to wake up.

You glance down at your wound and and saw blood all over you once white shirt.

However, you weren't the only one covered in blood, Hotch was drenched in blood, most likely yours.

"Hotch." You said, trying to hold in the pain and not let it over take your body.

He looked down at you very scared.

"Your tie... Take it off and put it around my waist. Tie it very tight. You need to apply pressure. It doesn't matter if I look like I'm in pain."

He nodded and quickly took off his tie and wrapped it around your waist very tightly.

You grasped into his shoulder in pain.

You began to look around, looking for Morgan or Emily.

"Hey, hey look at me."

You looked back up at Hotch who now had tears in his eyes.

You had never seen him so vulnerable.

All you wanted to do is close your eyes and they were starting to become heavy.

"Please stay awake, Y/N. Stay with me, okay?"

You breathed in heavily and gave a quick nod.

"Hotch."