✰EPILOGUE✰

~Several years later~

Emily and JJ were practically gushing as they felt your little baby kick inside you large, nine-month pregnant stomach.

"What'd I miss? Is she kicking?" Penelope cried, rushing back over to the couch and placing her hand on your belly to see if she could feel the baby.

You giggled at your three best friends as they sat in a circle, gasping every so often when they felt your baby girl move around.

They began talking about how they were all going to spoil your child rotten beginning with Penelope saying "I can't wait to see her in all the cute little baby clothes I'm gonna buy for her!"

You giggled and said "Don't worry, Aaron has bought plenty! If you think she's gonna have a lot from you guys, just wait until you see Aaron's baby fever. She's already got him wrapped around her little finger and she's not even born yet!"

The four of you laughed and continued to talk about your child and how great it's gonna be having a little one around.

"So do you plan on taking a lot of time off? I mean you're both in the field, so it's gonna be difficult, don't you think?" JJ asked, after pouring herself and Emily a glass of wine from the bottle that you forgot you had.

You shrugged "I'll probably be the one to step back. I don't mind though. I know Aaron is gonna take as much time off as possible, but he can't step away from his job. He loves it and you guys too much."

Emily scoffed with a small giggle after a long sip of wine "And you don't?"

You shook your head quickly "No! Of course I love you guys. And you're gonna be apart of this babies life whether you like it or not, but I'm willing to step away to raise her while Aaron stays doing what he loves. Who knows? Maybe I'll still work there and just won't go on as many cases and stuff. We haven't worked out the kinks yet."

All four of you continued to talk before the door opened and your husband walked in, setting down his stuff before walking around the couch to sit with you.

He took your hand and kissed your wedding ring before asking "How are you feeling, my love?"

You smiled and placed your hand on his cheek, bringing him in for a kiss and replying "Better now that you're home."

"How's it going ladies?" Aaron asked Emily, Penelope, and JJ who had just been sitting there, watching us greet each other.

They smiled and began discussing work.

You decided to get up for some water, which you had a real struggle getting up from your comfy place on the couch.

Half way through the kitchen, you stepped in a large puddle of water and when you looked down, you saw your previously dry dress was now soaked in water.

"Ummm Aaron, honey. Can you come here?"

You heard him stand up and when he walked into the kitchen, he looked down at your dress and asked "What happened? Are you okay?"

You simply smiled and said "My water broke, love."

His eyes widened and grabbed your hand, yelling orders at your friends who were now panicked once they heard the four words escape your lips.

Aaron rushed you into the car and got you to the hospital very quick.

Before you knew it, you were in a hospital bed, breathing quickly from the pain that had started and a doctor looking in your hospital gown.

"Aaron!" You started shouting. You knew he was calling Dave and the others to make sure they were here, but you didn't care.

You needed him.