Chapter 1- We Meet Again

"Oh please mom!" Elliana yelled down the hallway at her mother, "I'll have no trouble finding a job in Diagon Alley." Elliana was bickering with her mother as she got ready to leave France and form a new life, in London. She had just finished her final year at hogwarts 3 months before and had spent the summer at her parents house in France.

"Alright dear, well please be safe" her mother yelled as Elliana began to open the front door. They hugged and Elliana was off. She was excited to finally get a career in the magic world, just like her father had. She always looked up to her father; he was brilliant, and he always looked for the good in people. He aswell, had gone to hogwarts, and was sorted into ravenclaw. Like her father, Elliana was sorted into ravenclaw too. Though, majority of her friends back then were gryffindor. All the ravenclaws disliked her since she spent so much time with them; mainly, Fred and George Weasley. Fred and George were two years above Elliana and they happened to lose communication after they left in her fifth year. The only people she talked to that were in her year, were Hermione, Ron and Harry. Mainly Hermione of course.

Elliana had just boarded the muggle device, called a plane. The pressure as it took off was painful to her ears and she hated every second of it. From the beginning they took to the air to the second she landed, her ears ached. She was slowly getting used to it, but considering she had only taken a plane twice, she still wasn't completely used to it. She stepped off the plane and took a breathe of the fresh, London air. Everything was beautiful here. From the buildings to the grass; she felt at home here, and she knew it.
"It feels good to be back," Elliana muttered to herself as she walked down the streets, humming a tune. Everything was getting lighter as the sun began to rise. She had arrived early in the morning because of the time difference. As the sun began to rise slowly, she creeped into an alleyway and pulled out her wand from the pocket of her black ripped jeans.

"Diagon Alley," Elliana slurred from the corner of her mouth just before she apparated. She still hated the sensation of apparition, even after doing it for several years now. She spun and spun until she finally landed, in a quiet street of Diagon Alley. She flipped her long, deep black hair out of her face and flattened it out so that she could see. She was then knew she was in Diagon Alley. Elliana threw her plaid cardigan back over her shoulders and started walking down the streets. She dragged the heavy suitcase down the streets and it bumped as it went over each crack of the walkway. Elliana knew where she wanted to be, and where it was.

Elliana soon came to a halt as she strolled up to her destination, the weasleys joke shop. It was just now 10am and they had been open for an hour, so the building was already pretty packed. Elliana smiled at the sight of the joke shop; she had seen it in papers, but it was much more gorgeous in person. She could feel a sensation of excitement and anxiety surge through her body as she walk up the the shop. She had never been more nervous in her life. The twins had no idea she was coming, nor had they talked to her in nearly a year. They had all became so busy with work and school that they couldn't see each other anymore, and it was dreadful. Being 2 years younger than them, it was also incredibly hard when they left in her fifth year, yet here she was, years later, standing in front of THEIR shop. Butterflies filled Elliana's stomach as she thought about old memories with them.

"No Esther, you can't drop out of school and run a joke shop with us!" Fred laughed as him and George glanced down at her.

That had been their idea years ago. Fred Weasley, George Weasley and Elliana Esther, would one day open a joke shop. Elliana had always been close with the twins; they would both stand up for her whenever somebody, specifically Draco Malfoy, would shit on her. Fred had always called her "Esther", which is her last name.

Here she was, the joke shop. Her insides shook as she took her first few steps inside the joke shop. It looked brilliant, and smelt even better; the scent was a slight cinnamon and a warm vanilla. It perfectly matched the aesthetic of the shop. Warm, cozy, enjoyable.

"Woah..." Elliana mumbled as she walked into the building. It was better than imagined. She strode across the shop, admiring all the inventions and gadgets the twins came up with. She had always admired their creativity. Elliana walked back and forth through the shop, completely amazed by everything. She still hadn't ran into the twins, but that was at the back of her mind now, as she saw a display.

In admiration to our old friend, Elliana Esther.

A smile grew broad across her face as she looked down at the shelf. They were selling an invention that she, Elliana Esther, had come up with way back in her third year. Her cheeks felt warm as she looked at the shelf, and she could tell they were turning pink. They remembered her. They missed her, and she missed them too. After all these years, they still used her invention; it was a small gift box, but it grew large when opened and was filled with small bottles of different potions. These potions included: amortenia, Felix felicis and skele-grow. It was such a simple idea, but brilliant at the same time.

"Looking to buy something Esther?" Came a familiar voice from behind her. Elliana shot around and saw a tall, gorgeous ginger standing there. It was Fred Weasley.