Chapter 26-goodbye forever

Elliana rolled awake at around 4:00am. The room was cold and Elliana wasn't sure why she woke up.

Something WAS off.

Elliana glanced over and saw Ginny and Hermione still sleeping. She knew it was probably around 4:00am, but unfortunately Fred wouldn't be able to talk right now.

Usually if she awoke in the middle of the night she'd sneak over to Fred's room and sleep with him, but it hurt that she couldn't.

Something felt off again.

Elliana sat up and leaned against the wall. The room was barely lit; the light of the moon was shining through the glass of the window. It actually looked quite beautiful.

Elliana picked up the photo album off of her nightstand and looked through it; there were several photos of her and Fred, even from when they went to hogwarts. Bloody hell they've been through everything together.

Elliana knew something was off now.

She looked up from the photo album and scanned the dim room slowly, she felt uncomfortable.

BLOODY HELL

Elliana gripped her wand on her nightstand and fired at the window. Arianna Tale was staring in the window of her room. What the fuck.

The window was really high up. She must've been on a broom.

The window smashed and glass flew everywhere. Arianna flew backwards and Elliana could hear her laugh from outside.

Both Ginny and Hermione shot awake. They looked around, hearts racing.

"El!" Ginny yelled. Elliana was already kicking off from the ground and flying out the window on her fire bolt, wand in hand.

Both Hermione and Ginny stood up and raced over to the broken window. They watched as Elliana flew straight at Arianna. Spells were already flying through the sky, at least 70 feet up.

The glass shattering had woken majority of the house. The guys room was closest; Harry and Ron came rushing in, closely followed by Fred, George and Xavier.

"Bloody hell what happened!" Ron yelled. Harry pushed Hermione and Ginny aside and looked up. It was true. Elliana and Arianna were duelling in the sky.

"It's Elliana." Harry breathed. Fred pushed him aside and looked up in the sky.

"Get the aurors now." Fred ordered. Xavier and George ran out of the room.

They all knew there wasn't much to do. It would be foolish to try and join a fight in the sky. They weren't trained for that. They were even surprised Elliana was doing so well.

~

Elliana circled quickly, dodging a hex.

"Just kill me already you weak bitch!" Elliana snarled. The wind was howling in her ears.

Elliana sent a stunning spell directly at Arianna who dodged it by barely an inch. Elliana scoffed as Arianna sent a spell at Elliana and missed by a foot.

"You were foolish to come here." Elliana laughed. Arianna grinned.

"The aurors can't get me up here can they? You were foolish to come up here!" Arianna yelled back, laughing now. Elliana was the one who grinned this time.

"You clearly underestimate the aurors. Anyways, they won't be the ones taking you down, I will be." Elliana replied confidently. Arianna scoffed and battle broke out once more.

The only thing on Elliana's mind was Fred. She didn't want to die in terms like this with Fred. She didn't want to die at all. She wanted to live a happy life with Fred; they could grow a family and live happily.

Elliana took a glance at the window and saw Fred's figure standing there. She clenched her jaw and spun around on her broom and fired a spell at Arianna.

This fight had only been going on for less than 5 minutes but still, where in the hell were the aurors? Elliana was not trained for fighting in the sky, yet she was still doing extremely well.

"You love him so so much don't you!" Arianna snarled, firing several attacks at Elliana who somehow dodged them all.

"Yeah I do! Your issue?" Elliana yelled, blocking several new attacks being sent at her.

Now it was Elliana's turn.

Elliana twirled her wand before firing hexes, spells, jinx's, everything at Arianna. It seemed that she had seem to hit Ariannas spell arm because she switched her wand into her other hand.

"That's enough!" Arianna screamed. "He's mine! He'll always be mine!" She brought her wand up and pointed it at Elliana. Elliana had just finished dodging more curses and was balancing herself once more.

"Goodbye forever Elliana Esther!" Arianna screamed. Elliana was shocked, she had barely any time to think when Arianna screamed,

"AVADA KEDAVRA"

Elliana thought quickly and yelled,

"STUPEFY"

She didn't want to kill Arianna. She wasn't a murderer, no matter what.

~

Fred gripped the window ceil and watched as several feet up light shone brightly. They saw a bright green flare of light and a bright blue one. Fred knew what had happened, he just didn't want to believe it.

He knew Elliana wouldn't kill. The green spell was the killing curse.

His world was spinning. Elliana Esther could not be dead. He ran out of the room and the others followed. They had all seen it, but none as effected as Fred.

Aurors were filling the field now. Fred continued to run down the stairs of the burrow.

Elliana Esther could not be dead. Elliana Esther could not be dead.

Fred hated himself. The last thing he had said to her was how she was a bitch and- he just couldn't live with himself. He lost the love of his life, and couldn't even had made up with her first.

He paused in the middle of the field when he saw the aurors carrying Arianna to a ministry van. She was going to Azkaban.

But where was Elliana?

Fred's world froze. There she was, lying on the ground. Aurors standing around her, one of them crouched.

Everybody else stopped behind Fred.

This could not be the end. It couldn't. Elliana Gray Esther dead?

Arianna could not have gotten what she wanted. Could she have?