Chapter 28-back to the shop

"You're very welcome sir." Ellian grinned as she gave a customer his change.

It had been 3 weeks since her and Fred's 11 month and she was finally back at the joke shop for good, and it felt amazing.

Elliana worked harder than ever. She wished she didn't have to miss several weeks of work because of Arianna, so she was going to make it up to the twins.

Elliana had been working non stop the past week and a half; she really loved it here.

She was also very excited for her and Fred's 1 year. What did their future hold for them?

"Hey love." Fred smiled as he walked up to the counter.

"Hey Freddie." Elliana smiled and leaned against the counter. Fred kissed her, resulting in a bunch of "oooooo"'s from some teenagers in the shop. They were definitely still on school.

Fred turned around and grinned at the students.

"My girlfriend is quite beautiful isnt she?" He asked them. Elliana blushed very red.

"She is!" Said a student with blonde curly hair.

Fred smiled and kissed me once more, resulting in some giggles from the students. I guess talking to one of the joke shop owners, Fred Weasley, would be exciting.

Elliana smiled at the students as they walked away into a different section of the shop. Elliana felt like she belonged here.

"They were sweet." Elliana said as she stood waiting for customers with Fred.

"Not as sweet as you." Fred grinned. What a flirt.

Elliana giggled. Fred always mentioned how she smelled of sweets, it was kind of her signature smell I s'pose.

"You're such a flirt." Elliana giggled. Fred raised an eyebrow and slapped her ass below the counter before walking away. Elliana looked over and there were several customers coming to the till.

Elliana served several customers before she noticed somebody coming up to the till. It was the students from before.

"5 galleons please." Elliana said politely. The group consisted of 4 girls. They all seemed quite sweet.

"Yeah sure just let me count that up." One of the girls smiled and went through her bag of money.

Elliana waited patiently. The would glance of at Fred who would wink at her. Thank goodness for Fred Weasley, he was everything El needed.

Elliana's thoughts were interrupted by one of the students.

"So you and Fred Weasley?" The blonde girl giggled. Elliana was sure she had all the guys after her at school, she was really gorgeous.

Elliana smiled at the girl and laughed lightly.

"12 months in 2 weeks." Elliana replied. The girls smiled, as if they wished they could find somebody as good as Fred. "Anyone special in your life?" Elliana gossiped along with the students.

Two of them blushed, but the one counting the money and the blonde girl, simply continued on casually.

"I don't see a point in dating young." The blonde girl smirked.

Elliana's mind was quite curious. These girls were around 15, it wasn't too young to date.

"Hogwarts students?" Elliana asked as the girl placed 5 galleons on the table.

They all nodded, surprised Elliana knew of Hogwarts.

"What houses?" Elliana smiled politely. Not many customers were this fun to talk to.