Chapter 31-nausea

It had been 3 months since Elliana and Fred's 1 year. Everything was perfect now. There was no arguing, no stress, just her, Fred and George working in the shop all day.

Xavier had gone back to France now. Elliana's parents wanted him to see their grandparents. She planned on going back to France in 2 weeks aswell. She'd be back shortly after though, plus, her grandparents wanted to meet Fred so she'd be bringing him aswell. She really could not wait.

"Elli could you pass me that box?" Fred yelled across the busy shop.

Elliana glanced over her shoulder and saw him on the ladder. She gripped the box behind her and walked over to Fred. She handed it up the ladder to him before walking back to the till.

The shop was due to close in 10 minutes; everybody was doing their last minute shopping and the till was beyond busy. Nothing Elliana wasn't used to of course.

George was also helping we bagging the customers items. Fred was restocking so that they didn't have to after they closed. They made a great team.

"Have a great day!" Elliana shouted politely at the last person exiting the shop. The person waved as George walked over and locked the door, enchanting it aswell.

Fred groaned and climbed down from the ladder. He folded it and walked over to Elliana, kissing her neck lightly.

Elliana giggled as she turned her head and kissed him on the lips. They were interrupted when George walked over.

"Great day wasn't it?" He asked. Elliana pulled her lips away from Fred and smiled at George. Life could not be better.

"Of course it was." Elliana and Fred replied in unison. They all laughed; her and Fred had done that a lot recently.

They decided it would be best to head to the apartment and relax before heading to the burrow for the weekend. Elliana promised Hermione she would come visit more often.

Elliana decided they would eat at the apartment and then head to the burrow so she was in the kitchen cooking while Fred and George played chess on the island.

Elliana placed their plates of French toast in front of them and leaned against the counter smiling.

"Enjoy." She said simply, taking a sip of her water. She had no desire for soda much recently.

"Thanks Angel." Fred said, leaning forward and kissing her forehead from across the thin island.

George looked at Fred and then to Elliana, clearly realizing an expression on Fred's face.

Elliana ignored it for a second and ate her French toast slowly. George also ate but much quicker. Fred ate his slowly, still staring at Elliana.

"What?" Elliana giggled.

"You feeling alright?" Fred asked. Elliana was confused until he added, "your head was warm and you look a little unsteady love."

Elliana hadn't really noticed. She had been taking headache medicine for a few days. She assumed it was because of stress from work. Fred and George thought the same when she had told them.

"Yeah I feel fine." Elliana replied. Fred looked down at his plate and took a bite of his French toast.

Elliana sipped her water slowly, washing down her food. She gagged slightly and unexpectedly. Fred and George both looked up in concern. They knew something was wrong, probably because they've been friends for so long.

Elliana swallowed and smiled at them. They gave her an unsure look when she said nothing.

Elliana suddenly felt nauseous. Beyond that actually. She leaned forward on the counter and put her head in her hand while staring down at the granite.

"You're sure?" George asked, looking from Fred to Elliana.

Elliana suddenly felt her stomach rise. Last time she felt this feeling was when she got really drunk at a party in hogwarts. Uh oh.

She gripped her stomach and turned quickly into the bathroom. Fred kicked back his seat and followed, extremely concerned. She collapsed next to the toilet and began to throw up. Fred rushed in less than a second behind her and pulled her hair back and out of the way.

"Bloody hell." George muttered, now standing in the doorway.

Fred rubbed Elliana's back slowly with his other hand as she threw up. Fred and George had done this for her in her 4th year after one of the parties they threw, but this was slightly different.

Elli slowly stopped puking and rested her head on her arm, staring down into the toilet but shutting her eyes. She felt completely horrible.

Fred flushed the toilet and crouched down next to her. He rubbed her back and held her hair incase she began throwing up again.

Elliana had tears in her eyes. She was worried of course. She didn't know why she was throwing up or had been feeling nauseous. She gripped her stomach in pain as she sat next to the toilet with her eyes rested shut.

She was slightly embarrassed, though there was no reason to be.

That's when it came to her. She then broke into a stream of tears which streamed down her cheeks. The stress hit her as she came up with theories in her head. Fred and George watched silently as she let out silent cries, her face buried in her arm above the toilet. Fred continued to rub her back gently, not sure of what else to do. He had a look of concern to him and so did George, but not quite as much as Fred.

Could Elliana possibly be pregnant with Fred Weasley?