Chapter 22-Ginny you git!

Authors note
Hey:) just wanted to say thank you for 3k reads it means so so much to me. I have started publishing my new Draco Malfoy story of that interests anybody.

I just wanted to say thank you. Enjoy!
(I apologize for the short chapter.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fred where is my quidditch jersey!" Ginny yelled as she began to run down the steps of the burrow.

Both Fred and Elliana jumped awake and looked at each other in shock. They had fallen asleep without their clothes on, in the living room of the full burrow.

"Uh not sure gin!" Fred yelled, jumping up from the coach and throwing on his boxers as he passed Elliana her clothes.

"I bet you have it right now!" Ginny yelled back, running down the stairs, clearly growing closer to the living room.

Elliana slipped on her underwear and sweatpants, following with her bra. Fred had put on his sweatpants and had just slipped his shirt on before Ginny walked into the room.

Elliana grabbed her book and threw on the blanket over herself, so that Ginny couldn't see she was only in a bra and sweatpants.

Ginny gave a look of confusing at the 2 and then waited for Fred to say something.

"See I don't have it." Fred smiled, acting innocent. He wasn't guilty of taking her jersey, but he clearly found it entertaining trying to cover the fact Elliana and Fred had slept down here after sleeping together.

"I didn't know el was up..." Ginny said, glancing at Elliana who was laying reading the book on the couch, with a blanket over her.

Ginny came up behind the couch and snatched the book, slamming it shut and stepping back. Elliana stared up at her, very confused.

"What are you two hiding..." Ginny questioned, looking from Fred to Elliana. "Usually you'd chase me when I take your book."

"Too tired to beat you in a wrestling match." Elliana responded calmly. To be fair it was about 10:00am and usually Elliana wouldn't be up by now.

Suddenly, Ginny grabbed the blanket and yanked it off of Elliana. Her eyes widened when she saw the bare chest, marked with hickeys from the night before.

"Ginny you git!" Fred yelled, picking up his sweatshirt and tossing it to Elliana.

Elliana sat there frozen. She quickly slipped on Fred's sweatshirt and stared at ginny once more. She glanced at Fred, and noticed he seemed quite angry.

"You didn't-" Ginny began. Fred sighed and looked up at Ginny.

"If you tell anybody you're dead Gin." Fred applied, staring at Ginny. "I didn't take your jersey, by the way." Fred added, smiling now.

Ginny laughed and raised her hand to high river Fred. He returned the high five and laughed.

"Still don't know how you managed to get her." Ginny laughed. The tension was clearly gone now.

"Neither do I." Fred laughed before kissing Elliana. Ginny jokingly gagged before walking off to the kitchen.

"Sorry about that love." Fred smiled at Elliana once Ginny was out of hearing reach.

"It's fine." Elliana smiled. "Plus, you got somebody to see what you do to me hey?"

Fred grinned and kissed Elliana. "Finally."

Elliana stood up slowly. She nearly fell over but gained her balance quickly with the help of Fred's arm. This happened quite often, considering how big Fred was and how tiny Elli was.

"You're cute when you're like this." Fred laughed, holding her hand to help her balance.

"And I'm not cute other times?" Elliana sarcastically asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~