Chapter 27- 11 months

"She's alive!" Yelled one of the aurors.

Fred raced over immediately and crouched down next to Elliana. She was alive.

Elliana opened her eyes slowly. She smiled when she saw Fred's face above her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Everything was still blurry to her, but she didn't care, Fred Weasley was there with her.

"Elliana I am so sorry!" Fred explained, his eyes full of tears.

"Fred. It's alright." Elliana smiled, kissing him once more. Elliana had won. She had beaten Arianna Tale for good.

Fred and Elliana could live their happily ever after.

"You're a brilliant witch." Fred smiled, his eyes still flooded with tears. "I'm sorry I doubted you."

Elliana's eyes were flooded with tears. She knew they were tears of happiness but she thought it was from fear for a second.

She pressed her forehead against Fred's and let out a quiet laugh.

"Stop saying sorry! I'm alright arent I?" Elliana giggled through the tears.

She wasn't injured much. The aurors had slowed her fall so she didn't break any bones and Arianna couldn't manage to hit her with a spell. Brilliant really.

"I love you so so much Elli. I am so sorry for everything I said and did, you deserve so much better, but I promise I'll give that to you from now on." Fred spoke once more. Elliana kissed him once more before standing up.

Elliana ran over and jumped into a hug with Xavier. Her brother was smiling. He never doubted her for a second and that was clear.

"Proud to have you as my sister El." Xavier smiled as Elliana pulled out of the hug. She then smiled and turned to Hermione.

"There's the brightest witch of our year!" Elliana giggled. Hermione and Elliana ran to each other and fell to the ground hugging. Ginny joined them and laughed as they all hugged.

The aurors were talking to Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley now. They were still being quite serious, but Elliana couldn't care. She was fine once again.

It only took a matter of minutes before the aurors left with Arianna. Elliana felt safe once more, and for good this time.

"Alright alright!" Mrs Weasley yelled. "It's still 6:00am so everybody back to bed for at least 3 hours!" She finished, forcing everbody into the burrow.

Elliana would usually sleep in her room with the girls. Of course, none of them slept in there tonight; the glass was still everywhere and it was cold. Hermione and Ginny slept in Harry and Ron's room and Elliana decided to join Fred, George and Xavier.

None of them could sleep of course. They were all chatting away. They had silenced the room so they didn't have to worry about being quiet.

Elliana was laying on Fred, cuddled close. Just being close to him made her comfortable.

"Hey hands off lover boy!" Xavier yelped when he saw Fred place his one hand just below Elliana's ass.

Elliana giggled sleepily.

"Or what?" Fred taunted. He cause clearly feeling much better now that him and Elliana were getting along once more. She had made sure to reassure him several times before coming in the house that everything was perfectly fine between them now. She would always love him.

"Yeah what're you gonna do Mr Esther?" George laughed. Xavier laughed aswell.

"I would hex you if my sister wasn't on top of you right now." Xavier responded, picking up his juice and sipping it. It was only 7:00am now and they had all had late nights last night, considering the fight between Elliana and Fred.