Chapter 7- muffliato

Elliana's world was spinning. Fred Weasley just asked her to be his girlfriend. He wanted to be able to call her his, and it showed. He smirked down at her, waiting for a response eagerly.

"Bloody hell yes! I'd be rather stupid to say no!" Elliana stated just before he pulled her into a passionate kiss. He then started to feel his hands around her body.

"How about we finish what you started earlier, hey darling?" Fred beamed down at her, before grabbing her hand and apparating back to the front yard of the burrow. Elliana's head was spinning once again. She HATED apparation. Once she had caught her breath and regained balance, she walked into the burrow with Fred. They were already laughing at how she had nearly fallen when apparating. Lucky for them, everybody was already in bed. The house was silent and peaceful, even though it was only 11:30.

Fred and Elliana didn't speak the whole way to his bedroom. They didn't want the chance of waking up anybody to happen. The second they reached his room, he quietly closed the door and pulled out his wand once more and muttered,

"Muffliato"

For some reason, these words made Elliana tingle. The butterflies in her stomach were travelling up her spine now, and she loved it.

"You know Esther, wearing that dress made you even more irresistible." Fred flirted as her smirked at her. He walked towards her, putting his wand down on the nightstand as he did so. He was looking up and down her body, with a devious smile.

"Did it now?" Elliana flirted back and he placed his hands on her hips, placing her against one of the walls. His hands travelled her body. The tension was tight.

"You simply have no idea." Fred continued as his hands traced her body; he placed one on her neck and the other on her hip, pinning her against the wall. The hand on her hip had began travelling her thighs now, slowly sliding up her dress.

"Choke me." Elliana smirked at him and she could see the pleasure in his eyes.

"As you wish darling." Fred replied in a deep, raspy voice. Fuck, that was hot. Elliana thought as he began applying pressure. Elliana held back a moan as his hand began to explore the inside of her thigh, underneath her dress. The pressure from him choking her turned her on, and he evidently knew it. He started kissing  the side of her neck that wasn't covered by his hand, leaving purple hues. Elliana held back a whimper as he kissed her sensitive spot. Fred raised an eyebrow at her before speaking.

"No need to be quiet. I'll have you screaming my name in no time. Don't forget, I'm in charge tonight" Fred whispered into her ear and continued choking her and teasing her below; truth be told the pleasure was amazing. He sucked, nipped, kissed and bit at her neck. Elliana let out several moans as his hand teased her below. She wanted him. All of him. As he released the pressure on her neck, she rolled her head back against the wall in pleasure. She pulled her hands through his gorgeous, flaming red hair. He moaned into her neck when she did that. There was something he loved about Elliana running her hands through his hair.

"Get on your knees." He demanded. Elliana didn't hesitate as he unbuckled his belt and yanked down his pants, following his boxers. How am I going to handle his length? Elliana thought as she moved her mouth to his tip. He groaned at the feeling of her breath on his length, and began running his fingers through her hair. She slowly, inserted his length into her mouth. He was huge no denying it. She gained speed over time. Fred was clearly pleased as she twirled her tongue. He bucked his hips a couple times, causing his length to hit the back of her throat.

"That's it- good girl" Fred moaned as she quickly progressed in speed. He was beyond pleasure. He had never felt such a feeling, and she was all his. He moaned once more as he became more aggressive and bucked his hips, causing his length to hit the back of her throat several times.