Chapter 35- Romione:)

Authors Note:
Hey everyone! I can't believe this is it. The second last chapter of "the business partners." I just wanted to thank you all once more for the support and I hope you all enjoyed the story. A new Fred Weasley story will be coming very shortly after this one, aswell as a Harry Potter one. I hope you will consider checking those out.

Also, Wattpad has been removing mature content and I'm slightly worried for this story. I doubt it will get removed but if I have time, I'll move it to a google docs in case. It will stay published. My stories will continue to have mature content but less detailed at some mature content points. It won't change drastically though.

Letting this story go will be hard. Thank you all, I love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day. Elliana's day. Fred's day. Their day.

November 9, Elliana and Fred's wedding.

Elliana was 2 months+ into her pregnancy now but she was doing great. Couldn't have been doing better to be honest.

Elliana slipped on her dress and grinned, staring into the mirror. She picked Hermione, Ginny and her mother for her bridesmaids.

A knock came at the door.

"Come in! But only if you're Hermione or Ginny." Elliana shouted. She didn't want Fred or her mom to see her dress just yet.

Hermione slipped into the room and shut the door.

"You look absolutely stunning Elliana." Hermione said, walking over to zip up the back of Elliana's wedding dress.

It was a long, white dress with a lace front that fit her breasts nicely. Hermione had helped her pick it out awhile ago.

Elliana already had her hair curled and in a certain style. She was wearing eyeliner per usual. She turned and looked at Hermione, giggling.

"You nervous?" Hermione asked.

Elliana laughed on the inside. She couldn't say anything just yet but, time would tell.

"Nervous, but excited." Elliana said smiling. She knew she was only minutes away from walking down the isle.

"Okay well," Hermione said frantically looking at the time and realizing she's supposed to be at the front. "You've got this El. Love ya." She finished, rushing out of the room.

That's when the music started. Elliana grinned and walked out. They had addressed their wedding to be at the joke shop. It was a place that made both Elliana and Fred happy. It was their dream since they were kids.

She walked down the isle, her dad next to her. They walked by rows on rows of people before she stepped up to the front.

"Hey beautiful." Fred whispered, causing Elliana to smile widely.

They said their vows, and got married. They didn't want it to be complicated. The wedding was perfect the way it was. Decorated gold and silver and full with people including Xavier, their parents, their siblings, their friends, even Luna lovegood and Neville Longbottom were there.

" Bouquet time?" Ginny whispered to Elliana as she walked by. Elliana nodded and kissed Fred one last time before walking to the middle. Here goes nothing.

She turned around slowly. She held the bouquet tightly as she swung up and down slowly. On the third swing she released it. She turned, already knowing who had caught it.

Ginny, Luna and some of the other girls had moved to the side. Hermione was standing with the bouquet in her hands, looking quite confused.

Elliana grinned widely as she looked behind Hermione. Just as they planned. Her and Fred had talked about this before. It had gone perfectly.

Elliana walked up to Hermione and turned her around. There Ron was, knelt down on one knee with a ring box open in his hand.

"Hermione Jean Granger, my beautiful, intelligent girlfriend, will you marry me?" Ron spoke confidently.

Hermione clasped her hands over her mouth and nodded through her tears of happiness. The crowd around them went ecstatic as Ron slipped the ring on and hugged her. Elliana was so glad her bestfriend was happy, though she was surprised they were getting married before Ginny and Harry. Ginny and Harry had been dating longer than both Ron and Hermione and Fred and Elliana.

Hermione gripped Elliana in a tight hug saying thank you over and over. Elliana and Fred had no issue sharing their special day with the people they loved. Especially if it was Hermione and Ron. Those 2 deserved the world more than anyone.

Elliana walked over and leaned her head against Fred. He wrapped his arm around her and smiled.

"I love you Freddie." Elliana whispered up to him.

He leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you more Elli. Forever and always."