Chapter 8- The joke shop

Authors Note:)
Thank you all so much for 100 reads. I'm beyond happy. There will be several parts coming soon, including sexual content;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:30 am

Elliana stirred awake slowly. It was her first day working at the joke shop, and she clearly didn't want to mess it up. When she opened her eyes, she saw Fred standing, getting dressed. His hair was dripping wet; he looked amazing.

"Morning sunshine." Fred spoke brightly looking down at El.

"Morning stupid, pass me my uniform will ya" Eliana joked and caught the uniform when he threw it at her. She slowly slipped on the skirt and work blouse; after this, she put her hair into two Dutch braids, separated by a middle part. She wiped her face and re-did her eyeliner and mascara. "How do I look?" She asked Fred.

Fred glanced over his shoulder as her dried his hair with a towel. "You look perfect darling." He replied and kissed her forehead. "And you smell like sweets, as usual." Fred added, smiling. Elliana giggled and kissed him. They both ran down the stairs, racing to see who can get to the fireplace first; of course, Elli got distracted.

"Mrs Weasley!" Elliana shouted as she saw Molly coming out of the kitchen. Mrs Weasley looked beyond happy to see her after all this time. Almost as if she was her own child.

"Elliana dear! It's so so good to see you. What on earth are you doing here?" Molly cheerfully replied, pulling Elliana into a tight hug.

"She's working at the joke shop." George chimed in as he hopped down the stairs. Molly pulled him into a hug aswell.

"It is so good to see you all! I'm so glad you've found yourself a job at Diagon Alley" Molly congratulated her. "I'll let you go, but do come visit more often lovely!" Molly finished, hugging Elliana once more.

"Tell everybody we say goodbye." Elliana added as she stepped into the fire just after Fred. George followed them.

"I'll open up shop." Fred spoke happily as he walked out of the apartment. Elliana and George followed out shortly after, realizing the shop was already filling. Elliana was quite overwhelmed, but since she had been friends with the twins for so long, she was used to chaos. In fact, it made her work better. Unfortunately Elliana didn't see much of Fred or George; she was busy helping customers around the store and restocking quickly. Business was flying. Being business partners was going to be a struggle, Elliana knew it.

The day went by quite quickly. Customers walked in and out over time and business was really sky rocketing. Elliana loved her new job.

"That's a wrap." Fred sighed, slouching to lean against the desk in their office. Elliana and George followed him in.

"Excellent work today Elli." Fred added, as she sat down on the desk next to George.

"Thank you boss." She smirked at him, and they all laughed. This was how Elliana wanted life to be; spending hours a day, with her two favourite people. The people she had grown up with. Nothing could ruin this for her.

Nothing

"Care for some food anybody?" Fred questioned. "How about I run down to the restaurant down the street and get us some food."

"Sounds good. And be quick, Elliana is starving here." George joked, and Elliana smacked his arm.

"George is starving, not me. But you know my order. Thank you." Elliana giggled as Fred walked out the office door. They heard the bell ring on the door as he left.

Elliana and George talked for a long while. Eventhough Elliana was Fred's, she missed her conversations with George. They had always been bestfriends after all. Things weren't awkward between them because of her and Fred, and she was thankful.