26 (Twilight)

I'm going to use one of my other oc's for this story but he will have no recollection of any events in my other story or a different storyline- be it in other books or movies.

This is a Jasper Hale x male oc story
Using my oc- Pollux Damaris (Duh-MARE-is)
Played by (I don't actually know who this is, but if you know please leave a comment or something telling me so I can properly credit them)

This is a Jasper Hale x male oc storyUsing my oc- Pollux Damaris (Duh-MARE-is)Played by (I don't actually know who this is, but if you know please leave a comment or something telling me so I can properly credit them)

Powers:

Warlock:
Magic (specialty is wards, protection spells, and transportation- portals, summoning objects, or just plain teleporting but more powerful; can teleport entire buildings)
Immortality
Warlock mark: horns, white hair, pointed ears like an elf because he has angel and demon blood running through him similar to a seelie (horns and ears are most of the time hidden by his magic.)

Shadow hunter:
Runes
Agility
Strength
Speed
Endurance
Weapon training/ knowledge

Horns look like this:

Yes, he is from my shadowhunter story and yes, he's a shadowhunter/ warlock meaning that he's immortal already

I'm going to have him move in with Charlie after something happens to his previous "guardian" (even though he was really protecting them. The person he was protecting died of natural causes.)

He has his own room in the attic that he magically expanded- not that Charlie or anyone else knows about it though- and he keeps it well hidden, it appearing as a normal room to everyone else.

This story will contain Bella bashing because I don't really like her all that much. Pollux will put up with her and they will act civil towards one another but Bella bashing will still happen.

Vampiric powers will not work on him as he's casted plenty of protection charms and runes on himself.

He uses runes quite often, claiming that they're tattoos and using his magic to amplify they so they don't disappear unless he wants them to.

I'm going to have him be born in 1620 and his biological parents be hung during the Salem witch trials in 1692, (even though his mother was a shadowhunter and the father was a powerful warlock. They'd refused to leave and refused to harm a human on purpose so they hung, leaving a 72, but physically 19, year old Pollux to watch helplessly.)

If you haven't gotten it by how I've been describing this story, I'll just tell you...

I'm going to write it.
You can write it, too.
Just use your own oc as Pollux belongs to me.

It's not going to be any good but if you want I'll be posting the first actual chapter (along with the cast and summary type chapters) within the next week.