13 (MCU)

Natasha romanoff sister

When they get captured they are seperated into different age groups

Her sister is older so she graduates first
No one knows her power, not even her, until she is told to kill Natasha to ensure she has no emotional attachment. This is the day she leaves Hydra.

I'm led into a new room. The only thing in here is a chair in the center. Suddenly the door opens again. I recognize my sister straight away. They sit her down in the chair and hand me a gun on the way out.

The intercom sounds throughout the room, "kill her and you prove yourself worthy"

My eyes widen as I look to my sister.

"Just do it" she says.

"What?! NO!"

"It's you or me, and I don't want it to be you"

"DO IT!" The intercom sounds again.

I raise my gun and cock it.
"I'm sorry... but you know I will always chose you"

I change the direction of the gun to my head and pull the trigger.

The next thing that happens is not what I would have thought though. I feel like I have left my body. I look down and notice my body is still falling to the ground, I also notice I'm transparent.

I walk to Natasha and try to see if I can become solid again. It works!

"Nat, I love you. If you love me too you will do whatever you have to do to survive. Got it?"

"How are you doing this?"

"In all due time Natty, now... do you love me?"

"Forever and always!"

"Then survive"

And with that I disappear again and walk through the door and out of the base.

In my mind I imagine her to be a year younger than Tony Stark and they eventually get together after New York is invaded.
Or she gets with Bucky Barnes after going with him and Steve after the battle at the airport.

I imagine she has mastered her powers by then and she has gone to find Natasha.

I think she should be very blunt and sarcastic. So when she is asked how she is still here after the Hydra files said she died she will say something like...

"I AM dead, just managed to figure out how to haunt her ass" pointing to Natasha.