19 (Shadowhunters)

Magnus bane x male oc
He poses as clary's adopted brother (hired by Jocelyn to protect clary).
Is a warlock shadow hunter with the best of both worlds.

Warlock-
Powers (specialty is wards, protection spells, and transportation- portals, summoning objects, or just plain teleporting but more powerful; can teleport entire buildings)
Immortality
Tell: horns, white hair

Shadow hunter-
Runes
Agility
Strength
Speed
Endurance
Weapon training/ knowledge

His name could possibly be Pollux Damaris (duh-MARE-is)

Btw I'm gonna write this story as well so here is a scene that's gonna be in it cuz it's 1:20 AM and I'm bored

In the club:

It was loud with the music blaring and the joyful screams of those around him. Pollux had just arrived at the Pandemonium and was headed to the bar. On his way he saw a stunning guy walking past as he had flashed his cat eyes at him. Pollux immediately changes course and decides to follow the handsome male to the corner of the club.

"Magnus Bane" the man spoke with an air of admiration surrounding him.

"Pollux Damaris, it's a pleasure to see someone who hasn't lost the idea of fashion around here" Pollux replied flirtatiously with a wink.

"Ah yes, but it seems as though you haven't either, because, may I just say, you look absolutely stunning."

"Why thank you Magnus. But your eyes earlier, I mean just those were just gorgeous!" Pollux complimented causing Magnus to blush ever so slightly.

Suddenly, there was a crash from the vip section of the club. Magnus stood explains that he was going to go check to make sure everything was fine.

"Magnus! Here, I'd love to talk with you again!" He replied while handing Magnus a slip of paper, and walked out of the Pandemonium.

Magnus watched the beautiful white haired man walk out of the club before looking down at the paper in his hand to see that he had written his number on it. He smiled slightly then went to check on the crash.