35- Madam Secretary

Blake Moran x male oc

Possibly before Blake announces that he's Bi.

Oc could be Elizabeth McCord's son as when I did the math, Blake would be 35 and if they had the son when they first got married when they were 22, the son would be 30.
(Elizabeth was born in 1968. Blake was born in 1985- using his actor's age as I couldn't find an in universe one. They are 17 years apart and Elizabeth is 52 making Blake 35- same as actor- and Elizabeth got married at age 22 so if she had her first son then, he would be 30 when she is 52 and Blake is 35, with only a five year age difference between the two.)
Or you can alter the timeline slightly and have her get married and have her first son at 19-20 so it's only a 2-3 year difference.

Or you could have him be not related to her at all or be her nephew.

Personally, I vote for the son or nephew so it's slightly easier to tie into why he's their without altering the storyline too much.

If nephew he could be with Blake online for a bit before coming to visit Elizabeth. If he's not interested in politics he could just not know that she's the Secretary of State and come to visit Blake upon realizing he lives their as well and seeing his aunt.

Or he could still not be interested in politics and get together with Blake after he announces that he's Bi. Elizabeth could tell him that she has a nephew that's Bi/ gay at that time.

Or if son, nephew, or non related, they could meet in a bar or something and oc has no idea who Blake is and they end up connecting and agreeing to meet up again. (if son he could have been abroad and just returning. If nephew he could be visiting or moving in. If non related he could be someone working in one of the programs that they enhance- like the micro loans program.)

Thanks for reading my ideas and once again, feel free to write stories based on them as long as you give me credit for the basic idea.