37- DC legends *^*

John Constantine x male oc

Please not just smut but some actual storyline
Every time I see a story for John with an original character it's all smut

Maybe he could be a warlock as well, and they learned how to do joint spells and rituals

John could hear about oc when someone who's 'demon sent to hell' number could challenge his own
He goes to see for himself and finds oc

I imagine oc to be non trusting and wary at first with people
But cool and calculated while working
He could be a very 'touchy' guy where he always has to have some form of physical contact with John

I imagine his name being Jasper or Oliver for some reason, but feel free to not use those.
I also imagine him having fiery red hair or ash white hair (complete opposites I know)
Hair is longer on top to form a sort of 'wave?' with sides being trimmed short (picture at end of what I'm talking about)
Defiantly has freckles- at least across his nose and cheeks
Scars on his face from battles
Tattoos are a yes in my mind, and maybe earrings

Possible scenes:
Oc helps with Mallus by summoning him to his own body before they can summon him to Sara's. (When Sara offers to summon Mallus to her body so she can draw the time thing to get them back to 2017).
He doesn't know them but he's been tracking Mallus through time with a wrist device and finally it led him there.
He had been consumed by Mallus as a child and had fought him off, now he's seeking to destroy him before he can destroy the world.
Oc is one of the seven (in the show it's six) with the element of pure magic.
He can cast any spell wordlessly and even though it's slightly less effective, it's still just as powerful as John's magic.
After this episode, John leaves for a bit so maybe oc could agree to go with him and they get to know one another.

Oc could be dating Constantine (the make out scene with John and Sara not happening) and John leaves to help Sara so oc goes to help after a bit.
He could still be one of the seven with magic as his element.
Maybe that's why his hair is ash white or the fiery red.
He could use his magic to travel to certain people throughout time and space, possibly.
Still consumed by Mallus as a child and saves Sara from hosting him in her body.

Basically the only difference between these options is if they've met and gotten together yet (and the time travel thing can be switched back and forth and who he was tracking with it)

Face claim: Lucky Blue Smith

For convenience sake this is a short list of what I think are the first episode Constantine shows up in DC legends and Arrow

DC: season 3 episode 9- Beebo the god of war(very end) and episode 10- Daddy Darhkest (also comes back in a few episodes and for 5th season)

Arrow: season 4 episode 5- Haunted (one time appearance but some good background to him and Sara)

I've also decided that I'm way to invested in this story not to write it myself as well.
I may or may not post it and even if I do feel free to write your own version and share it with me.