21 (Dynasty- on netfix)

BTW I am going to write this story and the character names listed are the ones I'm using.

Steven Carrington x male oc

Name: Jasper Weston Graves (he's also British)

Pen/ stage name: Ace Holland

Steven went to volunteer, in the beginning of the Netflix series, and met his boyfriend there. They have been together since. When Steven goes home, he joins soon after, having to wrap up the necessary things over there first. He gets there after Sammy Jo and Crystal.

Main timeline occurrences between Sammy Jo and Steven will happen with Jasper instead of Sam (obviously), but some things will be changed. Such as, they won't cheat on each other or split up, the family won't know they are together for a few episodes, but they don't hide their relationship (meaning they don't announce their relationship, but let the family figure it out themselves).

I am having them be together for a long time before they get married, not because I disapprove or find anything wrong with what happens in the show (you do you), but because I would just like to write my stories where they have fallen in love over time, not just an overnight thing, or just hooking up.

Jasper is going to be a famous photographer and event planner, making his own fortune before he decided to take a break and go volunteer (where he meet Steven). He has a middle class family, but he uses a pen/ stage name so he, and his family, can stay out of the spotlight. Some people may recognize him, but they are only the people he plans events for, and because they are famous themselves, he has managed not to be recognized anywhere he goes. He finds it quite funny when people don't like him, but talk about his work like its the work of god when he's right there, not knowing it's him. Steven knows all of this and laughs along with him when this happens.

Jasper is excellent at covering his own tracks and has hid everything about his life from the view of the world, keeping just enough of himself known to be seen as average. Even when the Carrington family tries to find dirt on him in the beginning, nothing can be found.

I am going to have them confirmed as a couple after the Carrington's say something is a family matter, so he looks at Steven, grabs an engagement ring out of his pocket, hands it to him, walks away yelling that he'll figure out the situation when they come out of the room. Then proceeds to guess exactly what the situation is as soon as they walk out (Sherlock Holmes style).

Another scene I want, is where he offers to help plan one of the Carrington parties but is shot down. The person who shot him down tells him that he won't know how to properly plan the party, and Fallon says, "It's not like you're Ace Holland or anything." He starts laughing hysterically, walking off to go tell Steven what just happened.