Part 2

You and Peter made your way to his lab and to say you were amazed was an understatement. Projects of different kinds sat on each table and you took your time to look at each one before directing your gaze to the right which was a glass wall, covering a whole section filled with chemicals.

"This is awesome" You said once you were done looking at the whole lab and looked at Peter who was scratching the back of his neck with his hand -which you had learnt in the past 5 days-he did when he was nervous.

"You think so"

"If this is yours, I can only imagine what Tony's lab would be like"

"It's better equipped but very clumsy, very hard to see something organized in his lab, come on let's go make Hydrogen" You nodded, dropped your bag on a chair at the entrance and accepted the lab goggles he was giving you after he had worn his and damn did he look cute in lab goggles.

You tried not to blush at this thought, kept a straight face and followed him to the chemical section.

"So what process?" He asked leaning against a table

"Everyone will use electrolysis of water, I think we should use Bosch process"

(I am not good at chemistry, please bear with me)

"Okay then."

You both work for approximately an hour when the lab doors open again and Tony's head peaks in.

"You kids want coffee?"He asks.

"Yes Mr.Stark, Thanks."Peter says and looks at you.

"I don't wanna be a bother-" you start but are cut off by Tony

"Look who you're talking to" He says and you stifle a laugh and reply.

" A (Y/F/D) please."

(Y/F/D = Your favourite type of coffee, i guess..)

"I'll be back." and with that Tony goes to get your drinks and you turn to Peter.

In about ten minutes time, You find yourself outside the chemistry lab leaning on a table besides Peter who was sitting on it, mugs in hand and Tony sitting on a chair in front of you drinking his own coffee.

"Aren't you the intern?"

"Yeah.. But Mr.Stark sometimes gets coffee, it's no big deal."

"Alright"

"So, Y/N?" Tony starts.

"Yeah?"

"What are your favourite subjects in school?"

"Mostly Physics, Robotics and Math but I do good in Chemistry and Biology also"

"So, you know how to make robots"

"Yeah kind of." You answer, keeping your answer as modest as possible.

"Y/N here has a robot just like you have DUM-E in her room, show him the photo, Y/N." Peter interrupts.

You glare at him first but then take you're phone out and show Tony, the video of your version of DUM-E doing your chores and Tony looks impressed.

"What do want to do when you grow up, given any thoughts?" He asks while handing you your phone back.

"Kind of. I given some thought but eventually I wanna end up at Stark Industries."

"I am honoured." Tony replies looking genuinely honoured and you shoot him a small smile.