Part 4

a week after Peter tells you he is Spider man.

Peter had once again stayed at the Avengers Compound and asked Tony to tell May that he was home before curfew which he obviously wasn't and he knew Tony would beat him up(not literally) for it in the morning.

But the kid was so tired when he returned at 5 O'clock in the morning from Petrol, He couldn't care less.

Peter woke up 6 hours later from his phone buzzing.

"Peter I would suggest, you pick up the call. Y/n has been calling you for the past half hour." Karen told him.

With that, Peter scrambled to pick it up.

"Go *yawn* od  *yawn* Morning *yawn*"

"Good Morning Petey, How was Petrol?" Peter smiled slightly on hearing your voice. Ever since he told you he was Spider man, You always asked How Petrol was in case Peter suffered any major injuries.

"Petrol was alright *yawn*, slept at 5"

"Oh my God, I am so sorry, you can sleep, text me later"

You had cut the phone before Peter could answer.

Half an hour later, Peter was  headed down the elevator and directly went to the kitchen where most of the Avengers were while texting you.

"Mornin' everyone"

"Morning Pete"

"Peter Parker, May I remind you that you have a curfew?"

"Yea Tony, 'orry, won't happen again." which was anything but the truth, this happened almost every weekend.

"Alright then, Cap's made pancakes, they are kept over there"

"Alright" Peter replied head in the phone, all the avengers were watching and were very confused, this was the Kid who got extremely excited whenever someone even mentioned the compound-famous Captain America pancakes.

Natasha, being the super spy, caught on. She saw the lovestruck very small but there smile on Peter's face and the way his eyes lighted up ever so slightly whenever a text from the opposite side popped up. She saw the ever so small blush forming on Peter's face.

"Who are you talking to Pete? Girlfriend? Boyfriend?" The super spy asked.

This got Peter's attention and he quickly typed out a text and kept his phone back in his pocket.

"What?"

"I mean we won't judge you Pete, if you have a boyfriend." Tony said this time catching on to what was happening.

"Wh-WHat?"

"We'll love you the same Pete" Clint said.

"No no no no, nothing like that. Just a friend."

"Cool Pete go Adrien on us, trust me we all have watched enough Miraculous Ladybug to know what 'Just a friend' means."

"I'm just gonna go eat this in my room."

Peter retreated to his room leaving the earth's mightiest heroes snickering behind him.

You were waiting in front of Delmars' where you had told Peter to meet you for lunch sandwiches, you had arrived 15 minutes early and were waiting for Peter to show up.

When you see Peter coming in, you smile widely at him and go to kiss his cheek.He intertwines your hands and pecks your lips.

"Hi Pete"