Part 11

"HOW THE FUCK CAN'T WE FIND HER YET, IT'S BEEN 6 FUCKING MONTHS?WE'RE THE FUCKING AVENGERS FOR FUCKING FUCK'S SAKE!!" Steve shouted as they all sat in the debriefing room with no leads, yet again.

This felt like a routine to Peter, failure had become certain every time they entered the debriefing room.

"Tony" Bruce started ignoring Steve."Maybe the reason we can't find her is because she's-" He stopped not having the heart to complete the sentence. He was sitting going through all the small leads again. He looked at Tony who was balancing himself at the edge of the table looking at the white board with a pen in his mouth and eyes dry, he nodded to acknowledge that he understood what Bruce was saying.

Steve sighed and sat down at the nearest chair, hanging his head in his head for a second and looking at Peter who was sitting at the end of the table with silent tears running down his face.

Tony took the pen from between his teeth and ran a hand over his face, unshed tears begging to come out.

"Fri, Please tell Pepper to organize a funeral."

"Yes boss.'She replied with a sad undertone to her voice.

Tony walked over to Peter and clapped a hand on his shoulder.

Peter nodded in understanding. 

-----

It was quiet a sight, the funeral, only the Avengers were there and May, Ned and MJ.

The public was told about the funeral and that Tony Stark had a niece and that she's dead.

What could they do?, Peter thought.

There was no hope left. NO Hope.

-------------

"Boss, she wrote something about some Peter and Tony again." Grey-eye said.

You were strapped to the machine, listening to Grumpy and Grey-eye's conversation.

Grumpy took a step and stood towering above.
"Who is Peter?"Huh, something different, well there are a hundred Peters' at least in the world, they won't find the right one.

"We're frenemies."

"We're Frenemies." Your mom nodded and continued eating.

"I really really like you." He said against your lips and you gave him a slight peck to reassure him that you feel the same way.

"Y/N Y/L/N, PETER PARKER, WHAT THE FUCK" You both broke the sweet-turned-heated kiss after a particular night.
"We can explain."an extremely red faced Peter started as you both saw a very furious Tony standing in your door way.
"What happened?" Nat asked as she came running to the source of the noise, she started laughing as she saw the scene in front of her, she maneuvered Tony to the hall while shouting a 'Put on some clothes and come out' with  a wink, dodging Tony's glare.
"I'm dead." Peter said as he fell on your lap when the door closed, you giggled despite the situation as you threaded your fingers through his hair.

 Someone pushed you into an alleyway and took your purse and phone, they blindfolded you and before you could shout for help a cloth was kept on your nose, you tried extremely hard to not inhale anything, but eventually you passed out.

Please be okay, Y/n/n.

I believe in you.

You're powerful enough to get out.

Psssh, Hydra, you should try harder

You thought as a sudden surge of power came to you as you remembered everything, Your powers turned into lassos' of some sort and broke all the pillars in the building, a sort of red energy surrounded the book and came to you, you flew out of their, being their last and only successful subject, you didn't have to save anyone.