Part 10

9 months later.

"Ah Ah Ah young lady, Where are you going?" Tony asked you as you made your way out of the living room.

"I'm meeting Peter at a cafe in Queens."

"Can't the spiderling pick you up or perhaps meet you here." Tony had been extra cautious of when and where you met Peter after after he found you both in bed, you were wearing nothing more than Peter's shirt and Peter was wearing just his boxers after a very ,ahem ahem, long night, a week after you turned seventeen.

"Chillax Tony"

"That's not a real word."

"Whatever, we're meeting at a cafe, nothing is going to happen there"

"Okay then, Be home before 10."

"I will bye, Tony, Love ya."

"Yeah Yeah Whatever."

You giggled and went down the elevator and out the Tower, starting your walk to Queens.

You put in one earphone and started humming along to the tune of the song you were listening to. You noticed a two extremely shady men walking behind you, giving it no thought, you kept walking.

Just as you took the next turn, someone pushed you into an alleyway and took your purse and phone, they blindfolded you and before you could shout for help a cloth was kept on your nose, you tried extremely hard to not inhale anything, but eventually you passed out.

The next time you woke up, you were in a old raggy type of dress in a dungeon type of place with a bed, a washroom and a extremely small bed side table with a diary and a pen.

---------------------------------

*an hour after reader is kidnapped*

"Hey, Mr.Stark, Have you seen Y/n?"Peter asked as he entered the lab.

"Wasn't she with you?"

"No I texted her about have an hour ago that I'm coming to the Tower."

"She left an hour ago saying that you were meeting her at a cafe in Queens."

"I never texted her that."

"FRI?"

"Miss Y/n's electronics seem to be in an Alley."

"WHAT!" Peter's shriek caught the attention of most of the avengers and all of them came running towards the Lab.

There was pure fear and anger on Peter and Tony's face, no avenger had ever seen any of them in so much fury.

"Pete" Tony said and Peter understood what he had to do.

He brought the electronics along with the purse back to the tower in record time meanwhile Tony checked the security cameras, one second you are there and the next you're not. 

Whoever did this was smart enough to wipe the footage.

No fingerprint on any of your stuff except for yours.

"Come on, there has to be something." Peter muttered as he kicked the leg of the debriefing room table, everyone was sitting in there with long faces and coffee driven brains searching desperately for anything, anything at all.

Please be okay, Y/n/n

---------------

Dear Diary,

So I'm writing in you because i'm pretty sure that this is Hydra and if I'm correct I won't remember anything in the next month or so and really don't want to forget anything.