Part 3

"I'm Spider-man" Peter finally decided to tell you, It had been two weeks since you both had started dating and he'd already missed about 4 dates and last night he had to leave a date in the middle just to fight crime.
He knew he owed you an apology along with an explanation, He came to you're house today as soon as he woke up, remembering what he had done. He thought if you were gonna break up with him over the fact he better tell you fast because once he got too attached he was sure, he would not be able to let you go and it would hurt far more than it would now.

So there he was in his Pj's, leaning against the doorway of you're room finally dropping the bomb, He expected you to be mad at him, yell at him, cry or even break up, what he did not expect was you looking up at him smiling slightly and muttering

"I know"

————–

The day after the party

You and Peter had changed seats and decided to sit together during chemistry.
Mrs.Warren had given the last ten minutes to students to catch up on the stuff they missed or to clear any doubts they had.

You turned to Peter who was writing something on the last page of his notebook.

"Hey, Pete?"

"Yeah?" He looked up at you smiling slightly.
"do you have the notes for the last section of the chapter?"
"Yeah, Here You go" He turned his book to the page with the aforementioned notes and handed it to you.

You looked at it, The notes were really messy but still understandable. The borderlines were doodled with spiders or webs or spiders hanging from webs. You furrowed your eyebrows slightly but started copying the notes.

While copying them, you're hand accidentally pushed the book to the other side of the desk and down to the floor where there were chemical formulas written with the headline Web Fluid 3.2 .

You decided not to think much of it and went back to copying the notes.

Lunch time next day

Peter met you at your locker and you both walked to lunch.

"Hey Y/n, I was wondering If we could go for a date tonight?"
"Yeah, That'd be cool."

"Great I'll pick you up by eight?"
"Yeah Ok"

That night

You were waiting for Peter, It was already 8:15, he was late.

Suddenly you're phone lights up from a call and guess who. it's Peter.

"Hey Pete where are you?"

"Hey I was thinking...........we could may be......... reschedule?" He was panting you could hear it, He was breathless too so you agreed, no questions asked.

That same night around ten O'clock, You were standing on your Balcony when Spidey decides to pay you a visit.

"Hey rough night?"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man" He said in the most 'duh' tone he could muster.

The voice sounded so familiar, you could almost place it.

Almost.

You and Spidey talked for about an hour or two maybe until,he had to go. You talked about all sorts of things.