Part 12

A/n: Guess who's not dead, This gal, I know I practically almost abandoned it but my best friend's fic just got 2 K reads and I was like I should write so yea here you go, Updates are not gonna be regular but they are gonna be there....Eventually

Tony decided that you were apparently to weak to go to this field trip so you got locked up in The compound, you were woken up that day by some loud noise and you went to your window to see Spiderman hanging from a flying Donut while Tony chased him.

It took you two minutes to take in the scene and as you comprehended what was happening you quickly changed into your suit that was made for you after escaping Hydra and flew to where you last saw the spaceship hanging from.

There you saw Bruce talking on the phone to someone.

"Bruce, What the hell?" (I can't believe she went from 'Hello D-Dr. Ban-ner' to this)

"Hey Y/n guess what? The government didn't know that Steve and people are staying at the compound."

"I don't give a single F about the government, Bruce, what the hell is happening, I woke up and saw my boyfriend getting dragged by a flying donut and my uncle following him."

"Oh yea so......."

----------------

You and Bruce walked back to the compound while he told you about a talking mad purple raisin trying to wipe half the population of the world.

In the Compound, you see all the the Avengers standing with Vision's hands cupping Wanda's cheek. You heard the end of his sentence.

"Only you have the power to pay it." You saw as Wanda turned around and walked a few steps gathering her mind.

You went to stand beside Nat as Bruce stepped in front and started speaking of how Vision was not just the stone, they could take the stone out and a lot of Vision would still be left.

"can we do it?" You asked.

"Not me, Not here." Bruce answered.

"Well you better find someone and fast, Now that Ross knows you're back, they are bound to do something." Rhodey says.

"I know somewhere." Steve says and Natasha Places a hand on your shoulder.

------------

You kept your head on Nat's shoulder most of the ride. You saw as what you thought were trees morphed into what could only be called the most beautiful place you have ever seen.

You gasped slightly and Nat tilted her head to look at you and smiled.

You got ready to get out as the plane landed, you stood beside Steve with an intimidating yet soft posture, Steve smiled and you and you returned it with double the enthusiasm as the ramp opened up for you to face King T'Challa and the Dora milaje.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something" Steve said  as they shook hands,then you shook hands with the King then it was Nat.

You stifled a laugh in your hand as Bruce started to bow down.

"So How big of an assault should we expect?" T'Challa asked as you all started walking towards the castle.

"You should prepare for the worst, Three minions destroyed almost half of New york and I'm pretty sure they have a Army this time." You said.

"How we looking?" Nat asked.

"You will have my king's guards,The border tribe, the Dora Milaje. and" he gestured towards your left.

"A semi-stable 100 year-old man."Bucky said

"Bucky, Hey" You went up and hugged him then let Steve hug him.

 And saw as they made heat eyes and small talk.

-------

You saw as Shuri scanned vision's body and saw as she and Bruce talked about some biology which you couldn't understand much since Physics was your forte.

All you got from the discussion was that she was going to reprogram some shit and would take time.

You saw Steve give T'Challa a look and Vision started sitting up saying some self-sacrificing shit.

"We will hold them of." T'Challa said walking out.

"Y/n they are going to come here and you are going to act as a shield, Wanda as soon as the stone is out, blow it to hell."Steve said

You both nodded your head.

You started circling the room because those dummies could come from anywhere.

Steve and the others started fighting the animals to keep them from reaching Vision.

You and Wanda stood guard as Shuri worked. 

Somewhere in between Thor had entered the fight and had killed practically every monkey type alien but they kept coming. 

Some of the sensible ones had entered the castle and you and Wanda started fighting them of.

"How much longer, Shuri?"

"Give me at least half an hour."

"Wanda you need to go down there, they are gonna die otherwise."

Wanda nodded and side hugged you. "I trust you, keep Vision safe for me."

You nodded your head at her and created a forcefield in the shape of a dome.

"Don't Worry, I'll do it f it's the last thing I do, Don't die."