We Are Going To New York

You might not know these characters and their stories so I will just give you a basic storyline :
ARTEMIS FOWL: Artemis Fowl is a criminal mastermind. When he finds out that fairies are real, he considers it a golden opportunity to extract gold from them. But slowly after a few adventures with the fairies, he becomes their number one enemy to number one protector.

PERCY JACKSON: Percy Jackson is a demigod son of the Greek God Poseidon. When he is escorted to Camp Half-Blood, he must take on quests and defend the world against evil forces that are constantly at work. Along the way, he manages to find friendship, nobility, and love.

"What?!" Butler exclaimed when Artemis proposed his latest crazy plan- New York. "No Artemis. New York is on the other side of the planet and I don't have much contacts there. Plus, I thought you said we were done with these adventures of yours." Artemis sighed.

" I know, old friend. But I started researching about a series of events that happened in New York. But the information is not enough. I must go to New York to fully form my opinion. Please, Butler. You know I can't resist information."

Now it was time for Butler to sigh. He knew all too well about Artemis' thirst for knowledge. In fact, Artemis was thinking of changing the Fowl family motto from 'Aurum Potestas Est' (Gold Is Power) to 'Scientia Potestas Est' (Knowledge Is Power).

" I will pack the bags," said Butler. "I will also prep the Learjet. We can be there in an hour or two." Artemis nodded.

"Excellent." As Butler hurried out of the door, Artemis gazed at the bulletin board on the wall, filled with photos of random shots of New York from Security Cameras. The only thing common in all those photos was the fact that no matter from where the shot was taken, The Empire State Building was in the frame. Artemis hated not knowing more. He stepped closer to the photos and suddenly noticed a new detail. Most photos were hazy as if they were taken through a sheet of mist. Mist.

That's when it hit him. He walked over to his table, opened his laptop, and quickly downloaded The Iliad. He did have the copy in the house library, but it would take time to search for it. He scanned the pages and saw a lot of references to something called 'The Mist'. And this mist was sometimes connected with the Greeks. Artemis' fingertips tingled. He was on the verge of finding something new. This feeling had only claimed him once before - when he found out about the Fairy People. Just then Butler came in.

" Mr. and Mrs. Fowl have gone to India for a few lectures and therapy for some time. The twins have been left with the nanny. You should inform Holly that we are going to New York." Artemis nodded.

" Good. I will call her as we fly."

And with that, they both boarded  the Learjet and began their journey. It's all right. We are just going there to collect information. Besides we can handle it if something pops up. thought Butler as Artemis called Holly. Ofcourse, you should never think that way, especially if you are connected to the Fowl family. Especially especially if you are related toArtemis Fowl II. That's just asking for trouble.