Architecture

Percy was spooked at the attitude of Artemis Fowl. Usually whenever people learnt that they are the children or descendants of gods, they freak out: running in circles waving arms, wetting their pants, things like that. But Fowl had seemed so calm and collected when he had been informed that he was a descendant of Hephaestus and Athena. They arrived at Camp. Butler whistled when he saw the buildings.

"Quite a big place you've got here."

         Percy was shocked for a second. Mortals should not be able to see Camp. Then he realized that Butler was probably a clear eyed mortal, like his mom and Rachel Dare. They went to The Big House, sitting proudly in the middle of the green.. Sitting in the front porch was Chiron in his wheelchair. He usually pretended to be human for first encounters so as not to scare new-comers, but Percy doubted that Artemis would be scared.

"Got him here, Chiron." Annabeth said. Chiron nodded and the three left. Then Chiron turned to Artemis and Butler with a warm, welcoming smile.

"Hello. I am Chiron." "Artemis Fowl the Second and this is Butler, my bodyguard." Artemis replied. Chiron nodded politely.

"How much were you told by them?"

"That I am a demigod descendant of Athena and Hephaestus. And also that the Greek gods and goddesses are real and so are monsters. This is a camp where you train these demigods."

"I see. Well I think that's about it. I will give you a tour."

After the tour was over Artemis was sent to the Athena cabin. He was allowed to go to any cabin - Athena or Hephaestus but Artemis chose to see the Athena cabin first. Butler stood outside. Artemis went in and saw Annabeth designing a building in a laptop. But whenever she ran the simulation, the building kept falling down.

"Try adding circular structures to the building andthe structural integrity may hold. Though, anarchitecturally, this building isquite stable, I would say." said Artemis. She jumped. Then she saw that he was talking about the building. She tried and amazingly it steadied the building.

"How do you know so much about architecture?" she asked. Artemis smirked.

"I designed the opera house in Dublin." he said. Annabeth's eyes widened.

"Wow. Really?" Before she could ask any more questions, a horn was sounded. " Time for dinner. Come on." said Annabeth and lead Artemis and Butler to the dining pavilion. Artemis learnt that it was custom to sacrifice a part of his food to the gods and so did it. Then he sat at Hephaestus table with Butler beside him. The food was carried by wood nymphs. As he ate, he thought that this was not a bad place after all. Then Chiron made the announcement.