Claiming

Camp Half-Blood, 3 days before the events of Shrieker Koboi

The moment Artemis said those words, the whole room erupted. 

"What do you mean, Kronos's back?"

"How do you even know that?"

"Okay. Joke's over. Tell the real thing."

"I like grapes." 

Seriously, no one knew where the last one came from.( Probably the sleeping Mr. D ) Chiron thudded his hoof on the floor. Everyone quietened.  Chiron then looked very worried. He frowned and looked at the group before him. " I am sorry, but I believe what he said it's true."

Right before the room erupted again, he raised his hand to tell them to wait.

" Old monsters have been rising. At first I thought it was Gaea but they happened after her death too. And the only other person capable of doing it is Kronos. So we must proceed under the presumption that he has teamed up with this Koboi person. And I believe she is not to be underestimated?" The question was aimed at Artemis but he was too busy composing his e-mail that Butler answered for him.

"Yes. That is a mistake we must never make."

" Very well. It is getting late, so we will conclude this meeting later. Now let us go to the amphitheater. Dismissed."

Everyone slowly walked to the place for the campfire. Artemis who had just completed his work stood up and followed them. But Percy and Annabeth stayed behind and walked up to Chiron.

"Chiron, you can't be serious can you? He can't be back. He was scattered in the winds." Percy said the worry in his tone undisguised.

"I am sorry, my boy but it is true. When I received the dream message from the gods, they told me to get Artemis. Athena then told me that he will be able to help us. I did not know what he was going to help us with but now I do. I also got a prophecy from Rachel before the gift of prophecy stopped working. I will tell you about it later but it refers to the boy. He has to help us." 

Annabeth shook her head. " No Chiron. We don't need to put that guy's life in danger."

Chiron smiled sadly. " Annabeth, believe it or not, he has already gone through a lot. Not as much as you have but he has had his own share of dangers. He is strong, at least in mind. And we are going to get all the help we can get if we are to win the upcoming war."

Percy and Annabeth frowned, but said nothing as they continued to walk to the amphitheater, with Chiron behind them. Maybe they did need Artemis and Butler after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          They were all sitting around the campfire just chillin'. Well as much as they could when they knew an old enemy could strike any moment. But Artemis and Butler? They were looking as relaxed as ever. Well, Butler's relaxation was almost similar to a tiger's the moment before it pounces. But Artemis' relaxation was totally normal looking. But if one were to focus on his eyes, they were constantly moving, analyzing his surroundings. He had E-Mailed Holly Short and she had replied that she was on her way along with Foaly.

          So he showed no surprise when the two appeared next to him, scaring the living daylights of others. They had been shielding and Artemis had noticed it. 

"Hello commodore. Nice to see you."

" Nice to see you too Mud Boy." smiled Holly as she lightly punched Artemis shoulder. She was a little surprised that Artemis did not budge. Usually, whenever she did that, he always fell down. She supposed it was part of his newly awakened demigod gene now. He had explained the situation to her and all she could think was, Well, of course he is a demigod. Why wouldn't he be?

Foaly had already known Chiron so it was not a surprise to him. Now here they were about to help Artemis in another one of his dangerous adventures which usually followed him wherever he went. Getting through the camp borders was easy. It was designed only to keep mortals and monsters out. Foaly sniggered. Some security they have.

Butler smiled and hugged Holly and shook Foaly's hand. He had not seen them in a long time and was happy that they had finally met again even if it was when there was an impending war.

"Hello Holly. How's Haven?"

"Very good. And I am healthy too, thank you so much for asking."

Foaly chuckled and whispered to Artemis, " May the fours be with you." Artemis scowled but they both knew it was playful. The joke had been going on for a couple of years. 

Foaly was about to greet Butler when it appeared. Foaly noticed it first and Chiron saw it almost immediately. A flaming spear was spinning like a hologram above Butler's head. It was not the symbol of Ares, the Greek god, whose symbol was a bloody boar's head, but the symbol of his Roman counterpart. Butler glanced up and was surprised. He glanced at Artemis. He was shocked to see Artemis smiling, a totally genuine smile of happiness that his bodyguard had finally found out who his father was. Butler had never known him and his mother had stubbornly refused to talk about it.

All campers who had been watching the fairies with mouths open, slowly stood up and bowed. And so did Artemis, Holly and Foaly. Chiron spoke.

" God Of Courage and War. All hail Domovoi Butler, son of the War God, Mars."